Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i think thats the first time ive ever seen Khaled wear a normal fitting button up or shirt period :wow:

Trying out this paper sketch filter with my J's

I hate to be one of the dudes that does this but I'm gonna do it. I know some of y'all have Blk/Gld highs, geraldg2309 geraldg2309 in particular that I've seen, can you post pictures of your pair? I'm about the pull the trigger on a pair that is gonna cost a few bucks and a kidney and just need something to push me over the top. I'm pretty much gonna sit the game out until Blk/Ryl KOs after this one. Thanks in advance.

I hate to be one of the dudes that does this but I'm gonna do it. I know some of y'all have Blk/Gld highs, @geraldg2309 in particular that I've seen, can you post pictures of your pair? I'm about the pull the trigger on a pair that is gonna cost a few bucks and a kidney and just need something to push me over the top. I'm pretty much gonna sit the game out until Blk/Ryl KOs after this one. Thanks in advance.
he sold his pair to another NTer i believe.

Trying out this paper sketch filter with my J's

yea thats dope man.

I hate to be one of the dudes that does this but I'm gonna do it. I know some of y'all have Blk/Gld highs, geraldg2309 geraldg2309 in particular that I've seen, can you post pictures of your pair? I'm about the pull the trigger on a pair that is gonna cost a few bucks and a kidney and just need something to push me over the top. I'm pretty much gonna sit the game out until Blk/Ryl KOs after this one. Thanks in advance.

:nerd:

^Any pair will do and if anyone has worn them, how do they hold up? I know my '03 Wht/Blk-Rd patent leather mids cracked a bit.

Thanks for the comments, now that I doubled up on shadows... you know what i'm going after on this potential restock lol

would be smart but since my chances of landing something good or anything at all are slim to none. its a big hassle to buy and resell. ive never done it and dont plan to,

i could sell one of my breds for $450 and just pony up the rest but i aint doing that either.

maybe something will happen in the next few months, if not oh well. its not end of the world. im done buying J's for the next 7 months anyways
Just set aside a the price of a new retro each month and you can grab two pair of royals in seven months

^Any pair will do and if anyone has worn them, how do they hold up? I know my '03 Wht/Blk-Rd patent leather mids cracked a bit.

I passed for 425 when they first dropped because of how my 03 pair was just beat after a few months

Last edited:
Quote:
I hate to be one of the dudes that does this but I'm gonna do it. I know some of y'all have Blk/Gld highs, @geraldg2309 in particular that I've seen, can you post pictures of your pair? I'm about the pull the trigger on a pair that is gonna cost a few bucks and a kidney and just need something to push me over the top. I'm pretty much gonna sit the game out until Blk/Ryl KOs after this one. Thanks in advance.
What exactly do you need a pic of/for? For legit checking or just inspiration? I may be able to help
smokin.gif

^Inspiration, I'm in a different place in my life where paychecks don't go towards some hole in the wall apartment, a bum whip and the rest to Nike. Needless to say I'd be making a pricey purchase that would hurt for a bit and want more pictures, especially after a few wears. Thanks for the heads up hadowajp hadowajp . They are the last of the 1985/OG color retros I need.

^Inspiration, I'm in a different place in my life where paychecks don't go towards some hole in the wall apartment, a bum whip and the rest to Nike. Needless to say I'd be making a pricey purchase that would hurt for a bit and want more pictures, especially after a few wears. Thanks for the heads up hadowajp hadowajp . They are the last of the 1985/OG color retros I need.

Same bro, I actually flipped a few kicks to pay off my Blk/Glds. Happened just at the right time so I made some moves. Best thing is that I am not in the hole or anything for it. Anyway, no inspiration pics just yet but those will come soon. Recently started playing around with cameras.

As for wear, here are some closeups of my VNDS pair. Hard to say they hold up well because I have only worn them a couple of times with Force Fields. Gonna bring them out again at end of May.

Last edited:
would be smart but since my chances of landing something good or anything at all are slim to none. its a big hassle to buy and resell. ive never done it and dont plan to,

i could sell one of my breds for $450 and just pony up the rest but i aint doing that either.

maybe something will happen in the next few months, if not oh well. its not end of the world. im done buying J's for the next 7 months anyways
Just set aside a the price of a new retro each month and you can grab two pair of royals in seven months

I passed for 425 when they first dropped because of how my 03 pair was just beat after a few months

i dont cop every retros or retros every month. i only buy what i like which isnt much to be honest :lol:

Black/Gold's are, and forever will be Grails. :nthat: Damn shame that, just like the Banneds, they're beyond my reach.

they look good in those pics. if i had money id cop em but never wear em :lol:

can say i got a shoe not too many have

Back
Top Bottom