Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
completly disagree with this.. concords are one of the most iconic colorway on an xi and they made a low out of that, that some sneakerheads have been waiting 20 plus years for nike to release... I dont see this ever losing demand, just like people still are looking for concord mids today.  

and its not like JB is going to release these shoes anytime soon.  we all know concord mids will be retrod 3 times before these lows are retroed. 

Naw, they will release them before then. The summer time is becoming XI low season. So every spring/summer they will release 2-3 lows. I like mids better, but still got a pair of these.

Trinidad just talks out the side of his mouth but anyone could've seen shadows eventually being extremely sought after. Including the OG's they've only released 3 times. I wish you guys could know the Trinidad I knew before he got the def jam deal. Dude was the definition of a hypebeast.

Word?

I think you are forgetting one thing. It doesn't appear that JB quality will be getting better anytime soon. Shadows were very good quality. I think as they dry up $400 is definitely possible.

Especially with Nike Air. Who knows when it's happening again in OG colorways.

RIF has sz 11 and 11.5 DS shadows for 300 + shipping if any1 is in the market

kinda sad to see these prices on the rise but it is what it is

also kinda regretting a vnds pair for 200 a month ago...
eyes.gif

http://www.rif.la/show_item.php?id=66897

http://www.rif.la/show_item.php?id=67206
Thats actually a pretty reasonable price.  I've had issues with RIF in the past, i may give these a shot though.  Very tempting..

It's not uncommon man. When you've got those bills due, and you look around your room seeing a bunch of clean shoes that you know could get you some quick cash ,within the next few days, it's hard. I myself just sold my True Blue and Joker 3's, and am now attempting to sell my Royal X's (10's people, let's not mistake these for 1's lol) for some cash. Thankfully, each has something wrong with it (Or rather it's something I personally find to be a flaw) that I can get rid of them and be comfortable with it. Still sucks though, because I really did want all three and didn't buy with the intention of ever selling. :smh: No point in having all these shoes if you owe money though.
exactly, you said it, luckily I got royals for resale last summer for much less than the going prices now, so that holds me over.

*Shrugs* I'll take the L don't need royals but couldn't pass up a chance for retail (can't believe I said that for a pair of jordan 1's [emoji]128574[/emoji])

Back
Top Bottom