Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Aside from the royals, in all honesty if I would've seen the shadows, I would've definitely attempted to grab a second and skip on the royals..

Ughhhh i was at my comp clicked right away. Let me guess that everything popped up way before rhe tweet like last time.

Happy some of y'all got through!

I'm happy with my one pair of Royals & blk/reds.

Congratulations to those that got through!!
eyes.gif

I'm 0/0 for two years straight on these OG 1s.

No point in ending that losing streak now.
roll.gif

Sounds like the majority had a bad time on that restock for 1s up in here. I wish I would of been on my computer instead of my phone. Copped Fear 5s and went for Royal 1s next but got that spinning wheel. Would of been great to double up on Royals but my DS pair will suffice. Besides I really needed them Fear 5s instead

Last edited:
Yep just checked on ebay for royals in 10, 10.5, and 11 just like I do every day. ALL OF THEM ARE FAKE. Sandwich lace bags. Widows peaks. And nasty grimy hands in the photos. Someone prove me wrong I'm ready to fold.

Let's just changed the subject on the restock. Congrats to those that got 'em and until the next time for those that were caught just going about their daily lives when Nike crept up on them and blasted a restock tweet out. boosthog boosthog I just PM'd you. The price hurts but as I explained, they're worth it.

Yep just checked on ebay for royals in 10, 10.5, and 11 just like I do every day. ALL OF THEM ARE FAKE. Sandwich lace bags. Widows peaks. And nasty grimy hands in the photos. Someone prove me wrong I'm ready to fold.
follow gustodaninja , wormtokyo , and corgishoes.. on instagram. Once in awhile they will post royals...mostly 01s but you'll know you're getting authentic from them.

Last edited:
Appreciate the help fellas. These shoes are driving me nuts. I am sure I would have had two or three pairs if I wasn't unemployed at the time. 

Back
Top Bottom