• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
chicagos are trash man
That is until they release in NA form, then you'll be beasting it up, and you'll probably be replying to this any second now telling me I'm wrong. Either way, see you in the Chicago thread when the time comes.

Last edited:
chicagos are trash man

That is until they release in NA form, then you'll be beasting it up, and you'll probably be replying to this any second now telling me I'm wrong. Either way, see you in the Chicago thread when the time comes.

He was talking about the 2013 pair man, which are largely considered to be trash by anyone that's ever even seen what leather looks like and knows that comfort means :lol:

Need opinions..chicagos or black toes or maybe both???

Are their rumors Chicago NA's next year??

Black Toes without a doubt.

whos gonna nab me a pair of B-grade blacktoes? :nerd:

of course Michigan doesnt get anything, i actually would have woke up early to get them. SMDH

This. Outlet's that I live near never show me any love.

Last edited:
He was talking about the 2013 pair man, which are largely considered to be trash by anyone that's ever even seen what leather looks like and knows that comfort means
laugh.gif
You think the 2013 bred's were any better? It's just pure internet hype clouding people's judgment is all. This elitist quality attitude just shows how ignorant people are as nearly all of JB's recent releases were largely considered to be not of quality and 90% of those people weren't even alive, copping or ever witnessed MJ play period. Unfortunately, today most people will always choose a NA OG 1 over a non-NA regardless of material quality. Had the 2013 Chicago's got NA treatment with that same "garbage" material, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Last edited:
soundbomber soundbomber I'm not gonna say that the NA 1s were "premium" leather or good quality leather, but they were a great deal better then the 2013 Chicagos or the majority of GR releases. don't know why, they just were lol

pretty much the difference between "ok" and "bad"

Last edited:
chicagos are trash man

:rolleyes

once again, the 2013 chicagos are trash. they are basically made of plastic,

the chicago colorway itself is nice

He was talking about the 2013 pair man, which are largely considered to be trash by anyone that's ever even seen what leather looks like and knows that comfort means :lol:

You think the 2013 bred's were any better? It's just pure internet hype clouding people's judgment is all. This elitist quality attitude just shows how ignorant people are as nearly all of JB's recent releases were largely considered to be not of quality and 90% of those people weren't even alive, copping or ever witnessed MJ play period. Unfortunately, today most people will always choose a NA OG 1 over a non-NA regardless of material quality. Had the 2013 Chicago's got NA treatment with that same "garbage" material, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

yes we would.

ive mentioned a few times how i dont care for the jumpman. if they came with NA they would be at the bottom with the highlight reels and clovers. the material is terrible, period

Majority would jump to the 2013 Chicago Bandwagon if it had the NA treatment regardless of how terrible the material was... That's the Nike Air branding influence IMHO

Hell, I'd probably get one myself and display it since it would be a pain to wear it.

Majority would jump to the 2013 Chicago Bandwagon if it had the NA treatment regardless of how terrible the material was... That's the Nike Air branding influence IMHO

Hell, I'd probably get one myself and display it since it would be a pain to wear it.

idk what your basing that on since a lot of people have complained about the leather quality of the black toes.

mostly likely people would just buy them and then complain about em like they do everything else but who gives a f really

idk what your basing that on since a lot of people have complained about the leather quality of the black toes.

mostly likely people would just buy them and then complain about em like they do everything else but who gives a f really
Just an opinion since it would be an OG colorway and a NA treatment. In short, hype.

People will cop, no doubt. Complains will be there. But the resell price would probably not top the Shadows, Breds, Royals mark if the quality is same as the '13 Chicagos.

people complain about everything.

put it this way, even if it had the NA i wouldnt pay above retail to get them.

The worst nike outlet would have to be the one in mass are ham village. They really never get any jordan retros :frown:

Well seeing as how the biggest complaint I've heard about specific parts of the 2013 Chicago's, which I also agree with, is the TRASH *** UNCOMFORTABLE LEATHER TONGUE.... There would be a big difference if they were NA OG's because that tongue wouldn't exist. Who is this random wanna be know it all running up in here like he knows a damn thing, like this is a neon Jordan 11 thread fulla hypebeast 13 yr olds? :lol:

Also, captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 is oop'n Black Toes in NJ and in return will take any and all Carson Daly TRL memorabilia, preferably pictures. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

The homie BBoyd just mad he's from Tulsa,OK .. the same hood as HANSON! :lol: He be down there MmmBoopin' in his Laney 1s, fresh overalls, and a straw hat :rofl:

As far as the assist on the Black Toes, don't hold your breath, already heard it was going to be a zoo :smh:

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

The homie BBoyd just mad he's from Tulsa,OK .. the same hood as HANSON! :lol: He be down there MmmBoopin' in his Laney 1s, fresh overalls, and a straw hat :rofl:

As far as the assist on the Black Toes, don't hold your breath, already heard it was going to be a zoo :smh:

people going crazy for b-grade black toes? SMH

they dont even resell for that much.

damn, dudes are thirsty as hell these days

chicagos are trash man

eyes.gif

once again, the 2013 chicagos are trash. they are basically made of plastic,

the chicago colorway itself is nice
Same quality with NA on them and this thread would explode.  I've got them and they aren't trash, especially not if you copped at retail or under like I did.

Can we please stop spreading lies about how 2013 Royals were all high quality because they weren't, I had 3 pair and had no second thoughts about getting rid of 2 because basically the quality on them was subpar.

Back
Top Bottom