Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I pretty much bought them because i think they will be sought after in the future. they are a fathers day Jordan designed by his kids.

think about that for a second. they werent a GR either.

I pretty much bought them because i think they will be sought after in the future. they are a fathers day Jordan designed by his kids.

as if that makes them look better :lol:

as if that makes them look better :lol:

they are ugly :lol:

but a lot of jordans that are sought after are ugly too. its unique in a way.

its a $120 :lol: i wont be mad if they dont go up in value but its not hurting my pockets to keep em in my closet.

True. I definitely think they may be one of the most slept on J's this year. I also think the royals were slightly slept on when they released last year too and we see what those have gotten to now.

True. I definitely think they may be one of the most slept on J's this year. I also think the royals were slightly slept on when they released last year too and we see what those have gotten to now.

dont think you can compare these anywhere to royals. while the denim ruins the shoe, they look kinda cool but still ugly. the tag behind the tongue, the waxed lace, pops on the shoe, the denim. not being mass released. they will def go up in price but doubt it will be anything crazy.

just my opinion, none of us knows. hell in 3 years they could sell for $150 on ebay and thats it

dont think you can compare these anywhere to royals. while the denim ruins the shoe, they look kinda cool but still ugly. the tag behind the tongue, the waxed lace, pops on the shoe, the denim. not being mass released. they will def go up in price but doubt it will be anything crazy.

just my opinion, none of us knows. hell in 3 years they could sell for $150 on ebay and thats it
Lol maybe but doubtful. With the hype beast pattern now you slap a limited tag on anything and people eventually want to pay top dollar. Stupid IMO but I wouldn't be surprised to see that with these.

I compared them to royals for the RD. The numbers were limited on the royals, but they were a fairly easy cop. The price skyrocketed when people realized they'd slept on the re-release and were unable to get them.

Did good on the Family Forever this AM, checked out NDC at 8:01

My girl wakes up says she wants a pair, NDC was acting funky cuz of people checking out the 11's. Didn't complete her order until 9:01 SMH

Good saturday nonetheless. 

I want to pick up some Breds from UK eBay website. Who has bought from the UK before? Are there any customs fees when you get your package? I'm in AZ if that matters..

mochachip2 mochachip2 no one slept on the royals. They were instant sellout.
Really? I must've gotten lucky in Baltimore then. I rolled up to a very popular mall 1.5 hrs before the store opened and was #8 in line. There were about 100 other people at the mall trying to get those crimson 3...or was it the joker? I don't remember, but I do know I left with a sz 8.5 mens with less than a 2hr wait. Idk what the online struggle was like but that's my definition of an easy cop.

I know the numbers were limited but the bred 1's had more produced and was 10x harder to get. I still don't have those yet.

My guess is they made them so cheap because of everything else that was dropping today and it's not an OG color way so they weren't sure how they'd sell for 1's. Part of me wants to sell my extra pair immediately-the other part of me feels like these MIGHT reach Levi 1 status at some point in the future. Hmmmm...

agreed bro on the Levi 1's note. I was able to get a couple pairs for 160 even ... I am for sure putting them on ice bro. The details and material are on point!

thanks man, all these months dudes pokin at me telling me to cop em or shut up. i was trying to spend $600 when i didnt want to but i finally got what i wanted. i appreciate everyone trying to help and look out for me. I REALLY DO :wow:

yall werent lying about quality either, the leather is so much softer compared to breds :smh: idk why breds didnt get the softer leather. SMH

id love to get another pair, maybe one day :lol:

Oh no here we go again!

Just playin. Enjoy those royals brotha!

thanks man, all these months dudes pokin at me telling me to cop em or shut up. i was trying to spend $600 when i didnt want to but i finally got what i wanted. i appreciate everyone trying to help and look out for me. I REALLY DO :wow:

yall werent lying about quality either, the leather is so much softer compared to breds :smh: idk why breds didnt get the softer leather. SMH

id love to get another pair, maybe one day :lol:

Oh no here we go again!

Just playin. Enjoy those royals brotha!

well im not gonna post about getting another pair since ive filled the void :lol: trust me.

i will enjoy em, thank you! :smokin

Got these the other day. Paid a little more than i wanted for the Breds but got the Royals for $408 shipped. DS but no extra laces :frown:

I guess it pays to be patient, the other day when i bought bred 1's on ebay and the guy refunded me for no reason. I went to pull the trigger for the size 11.5 Royals on Rif LA a member posted, i went through checkout and got an error because their paypal couldnt accept anymore payments (shoes werent sold out, confirmed the next day that they had a paypal issue) and i wanted to use the cash i had in paypal instead of using my card so i said w/e. 2 days later i found these looking on ebay soon as they were listed. $400 is still a lot but hey i guess i kinda saved $200 in a way.
Finally got your Royals. Congrats fam and welcome to the family.:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom