Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
01 size 9.5 Black/Red 1s from Corgi 

AND 10.5 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Holy Trinity should be whatever someone personally wants them to be, not what other people want.

Next thing you know people in here will be telling others what their grails should be. Oh wait...
mean.gif

Last edited:
Holy Trinity should be whatever someone personally wants them to be, not what other people want.
Next thing you know people in here will be telling others what their grails should be. Oh wait... :smh:  
i thought they were called the holy trinity because they all had the same placement of colors pretty much besides the main hits between the 3

I paid retail from store for one pair of breds an 2 pair of shadows an both green sbs the rest I paid resell all manual cops from ppl on fb or craigslist

They wouldn't be in mine either, but I do agree that the Trinity thing always made more sense with every pair being original black-based pairs with just different colored swooshes/toeboxes.

Last edited:
How can you hate the royals tho.. I mean cool you don't like them but hate? You don't like blue? If were to come across for retail you wouldn't wear?

Breds, royals, and shadows are all equal imo. Throw out the significance, what shoe sells for more, etc. Pretty much it comes down to what's your favorite color to wear. Have no clue how you can hate one and love another. I really don't hold any of the three higher than the other.

Breds, royals, and shadows are all equal imo. Throw out the significance, what shoe sells for more, etc. Pretty much it comes down to what's your favorite color to wear. Have no clue how you can hate one and love another. I really don't hold any of the three higher than the other.
that's what I'm saying.. Unless you hate the color

equal? nah

Bred>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom