Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My struggle to get my first pair of DS royals is frustrating :frown: The day I am able to get a pair will be like winning the lotto.

My struggle to get my first pair of DS royals is frustrating
frown.gif
The day I am able to get a pair will be like winning the lotto.
Hope I don't make anything look easy, it was extremely difficult to find my pairs. Ill be on the lookout for you bro. I know you want either a sz 9 or 9.5, but what size are your other 1s? I'd stick to your size unless it is a steal price.

Hope I don't make anything look easy, it was extremely difficult to find my pairs. Ill be on the lookout for you bro. I know you want either a sz 9 or 9.5, but what size are your other 1s? I'd stick to your size unless it is a steal price.
Thanks fam :smile:

My other 1's range from 8.5-9.5. My true size is 9.5, but I buy sizes 8.5 and 9 as well to get a snug fit...I like them snug[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I almost had a Black/Gold pair, but the seller changed his price, drastically, at the last minute :frown:

Nice collections @jadams003 @RaphP @MystrE @Jordan 23 @blessedsole @notalwaysJs and @ColdCity.. Keep the pics coming.  Here is what I put together this past year and a half. Took me the longest time to find the royals and black golds in my size.
Omg such beauty! once i get my Royal 1 i will hunt for Blk/Gold lol good luck to me.! 

in the mean time . i was able to double up on these thanks to my fellow Sneakerhead (Friend), But still no word on tracking even thou i already picked  next day air -.- worried right now .. 

Omg such beauty! once i get my Royal 1 i will hunt for Blk/Gold lol good luck to me.! 

in the mean time . i was able to double up on these thanks to my fellow Sneakerhead (Friend), But still no word on tracking even thou i already picked  next day air -.- worried right now .. 

Thanks bro and congrats!

My ones list I still want (excluding re-ups on other retros like I have '09 shadows and want '13s but not urgently)

1) OG XQs (almost impossible in a 13)
2) Chicago AJKO
3) Premier
4) Gucci
5/6) Clovers and Knicks (had to sell my previous pairs)
7) Sport Royal AJKO
8 ) Black Toes
9) UNC
10) Dave White
11) Craig SBs
12) Black and Whites

*sigh* Own 12 pairs and need 12 more
That list is beautiful. I want the

1.) Royals

2.) Breds

3.) Patent Leather

4.) Guccis

5.) Black Toes

6.) Lance Mountain

7.) Tour Yellow

Really though. Kids in my school are strange. Forever claiming 1's a trash but then begin to cop some when I do. smh.

Can't believe I missed the almost restock. I have every 1 from the last 2 years, on top of some classics like the Hares and banneds. I found my size 11 locally for $275 which seems better than most prices.

I don't get why some people hate 1s. They such a classic sneaker. I get that they are narrow, but if you get the correct size there shouldn't be a problem.

What is everyones  opinion on the 2009 Europe release Grand Purple 1s? I know they're not the OG branding but the leather looks amazing. 

What is everyones  opinion on the 2009 Europe release Grand Purple 1s? I know they're not the OG branding but the leather looks amazing. 

I've always been a fan. I remember being mad as hell when they didn't hit the US :lol:

I keep pump faking on them, but I'll get them before the year ends.

I know Nike will give us OG treatment with the metallic 1's and white based 1's like the neutral grey's. My brother has a pair of the white/red metallic 1's from 09 and the leather is pretty nice on their. It's a bit pebbled as well. I've always had my eye on the metallic purple but those with an OG treatment would be CHAOTIC

....I NEED BLACK METALLICS NIKE!

I don't get why some people hate 1s. They such a classic sneaker. I get that they are narrow, but if you get the correct size there shouldn't be a problem.
I have really wide feet so I have to go a full sz up but I don't even care about the extra length since they crease in the same places.

Back
Top Bottom