• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
jeterow.gif

Was In Line, Got Booted Due To A "Connection Error".... Now Getting OOS For A 9.5 :smh:

Literally Had 4 Or 5 Different Captcha Pages This Morning...... Bout To Curbstomp My MacBook >:

LMFAO ANYONE WHO THINKS THERE IS HOPE THEY WILL GET OFF RESCHEDULED RELEASE IS WAYY OFF. THERES LESS THAN HALF PAIRS RELEASING AGAIN

I knew i couldn't had strike out so bad, I got my WTLebrons, sport blues ferrari, kobes. Then struck out with naw something is up. I lost my place in line at least 6 times in 3 different browsers. 

I always wonder... when they do reschedules, do the people that got lucky and got through on the original launch day get refunded?

I still got them in my cart, any chance I could call nike on the phone or i'm out of luck??

Tried check out like 1000 damn times

Not like a reschedule is going to be any easier, there are people that were able to check out and buy pairs.

stop acting like you know what sold and what didn't.. you don't know **** like the rest of us. just speculation

I always wonder... when they do reschedules, do the people that got lucky and got through on the original launch day get refunded?
No, their shoes will be shipped out by monday at the latest.

Nike has done this a couple times already this year.

Infrared23 6s is an example.  Orders that go through will be honored.

I knew i couldn't had strike out so bad, I got my WTLebrons, sport blues ferrari, kobes. Then struck out with naw something is up. I lost my place in line at least 6 times in 3 different browsers. 

I think the price made people afraid to cop those releases and with the jeters at 140 all the poor people went ham

My pair of Infrared23 6s was not honored. I received a refund. 

Thanks for the info :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom