• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
UnDS this weekend

I'm still looking for the DMP 1's. I don't mind the jumpman on the b/red, already rocking the 2013 b/red regularly

IMO, these are the better 1's beside the banned 1's. Material and comfort is great! I held the 2013 pair and declined because it was no reason to cop. Wish I would have known the craze would have been this bad for them though. Oh well. At that time I was gunning for the royals on release day and failed!

2013s didnt have the best quality, but DMPs were trash. Holding up after wears doesnt mean a shoe has good quality. If that were the case Wht/Cemet '12 4s would be held as the greatest quality retro. DMPs are too synthetic.

Just got q call from my bro and we both copped backboards. He told me he didn't like the quality and construction of the shoe. The softer, more fancy leather doesn't have the firmness and durabity at times. I see what he's talking about- my black and whites are holding up better than my Chis. It's a matter of preference. I'm cool with both, so long as it doesn't get like melo 1s material.

2013s didnt have the best quality, but DMPs were trash. Holding up after wears doesnt mean a shoe has good quality. If that were the case Wht/Cemet '12 4s would be held as the greatest quality retro. DMPs are too synthetic.

True.....but 99% are synthetic.....wven this "remastered" they are giving us

Back
Top Bottom