Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just like the gang of resellers copping every weekend release then trying to sell them with that 'Need these gone' talk.

People are moving the low sb for retail and tons tried to cancel their order from concepts. Idk why you guys are hyping it out. Even with the special box not to many people going crazy for them. SBB all day over them

Off topic but does anyone know or can recommend where I purchase replacement Jordan 1 flat shoe laces?  Just got my Laser 1's customized into Fragment colorway and need black laces.

Any input and advice is appreciated!

Off topic but does anyone know or can recommend where I purchase replacement Jordan 1 flat shoe laces?  Just got my Laser 1's customized into Fragment colorway and need black laces.

Solefed.

Laceduplaces has a discount on certain purchases with code FLASH at discount.

Pm @exo1127 I believe he sells aj 1 fam laces

Last edited:

Thanks all.  I'm on his site but he only has them catered to Bred, Royal and Shadow 1s with the tips colored to the shoe.  I don't believe the fragment blue matches the royal blue, right?
Nah. Royal blue and fragment blue should be the same color.

People are moving the low sb for retail and tons tried to cancel their order from concepts. Idk why you guys are hyping it out. Even with the special box not to many people going crazy for them. SBB all day over them

Who's hyping it? He asked for opinions lol

Legit check please, 2013 Bred 1

Back
Top Bottom