Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
thinking about selling my 2013 royals they dont do much for me. probably use them as trade bait. I do really wanna start a 94 collection  
What else came out in 94? I just know of Breds and Chicagos. You'd be out of Royals in that case.

^ its all over the sneaker blogs bro.

BUT premium in bk is releasing 54 different jordans dating back to 2005. INCLUDING breds, shadows, chis, and SBBs. concord xi highs are also included.

i was thinking of making the trip up there, but 54 different shoes, could be 54 total with 1 size each. not enough info for me to make the 4+ hour drive (one way) PLUS $50 in tolls.

I've mucked with PG since its time in Fort Greene and your accurate that it will probably be one (at best a few) sizes per item for a total of 54 pairs ... definitely not a FSR of anything.

Need to drop these again. My bro grabbed these in 2007 and they should def remaster these joints as a high top version with the Nike air

Last edited:
Need to drop these again. My bro grabbed these in 2007 and they should def remaster these joints as a high top version with the Nike air
You could always buy a pair of Carmine 1's. They are the closest thing to those.

I wonder why ebay doesn't have some sort of raffle feature. instead of listing a pair at $400 just list it at $50 for a 1/10 chance to win them. people love to gamble

wouldn't this be more money in ebay's pocket? or would this not work for some reason

I wonder why ebay doesn't have some sort of raffle feature. instead of listing a pair at $400 just list it at $50 for a 1/10 chance to win them. people love to gamble

wouldn't this be more money in ebay's pocket? or would this not work for some reason
would be difficult to regulate. Gambling is not allowed like that

I mean there must be some way to get around that. the dude a couple posts up was a part of one, plus there are sites like Quibids where people pay for a chance to win an item

I believe all gambling on ebay is illegal.

Also, and i 'm not trying to be rude, why on earth would you enter any raffle?

The seller gets even more money and you get a low percentage of a chance.

The only person that wins with raffles are sellers.

Finally, it's very easy to rig things, especially with todays tech........

I mean there must be some way to get around that. the dude a couple posts up was a part of one, plus there are sites like Quibids where people pay for a chance to win an item
Quibids is different and that guy up there probably paypal gifted a random seller and others did the same for that raffle

I believe all gambling on ebay is illegal.

Also, and i 'm not trying to be rude, why on earth would you enter any raffle?

The seller gets even more money and you get a low percentage of a chance.

The only person that wins with raffles are sellers.

Finally, it's very easy to rig things, especially with todays tech........
i never did it before, was just answering the other guys question

It's hilarious how the people that didn't win that raffle literally gave their money away.

A fool and his money.
sole father, I need kicks. Other Twitter rafflers etc etc all them be doing the same **** and profiting easy :smh: :smh: :smh: 20-25 bucks a slot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom