• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That my friends is how you request a trade in a thread! LOL
We need a new release soon...

Last edited:
Anyone who says they wouldn't take 750s for retail are lying. Yeezys = trade bait for 1s lol. 750s can easily get you a frag and some change. With that being said, I turned my 750s into frags +Breds which I turned into photo reel 29s, mtm 1s, vachetta tan 1s , and xmas kobes with money left over which I'm gonna use towards Ray Allen 13s.

PS:have someone in my local group willing to swap a ds 9 royals for size 9 Oxford tans.

Last edited:
Anyone who says they wouldn't take 750s for retail are lying. Yeezys = trade bait for 1s lol. 750s can easily get you a frag and some change. With that being said, I turned my 750s into frags +Breds which I turned into photo reel 29s, mtm 1s, vachetta tan 1s , and xmas kobes with money left over which I'm gonna use towards Ray Allen 13s.

PS:have someone in my local group willing to swap a ds 9 royals for size 9 Oxford tans.
If he'd take 8.5 Oxford Ill do it.

Finally broke them (the left side only :lol: ) out today for my late New Year's family reunion. I had to throw in the shadow cw #AJ1Fam laces I got from solefed solefed
2r5xrbd.jpg

Thanks again fam for the Shadow, Royal and Bred laces :nthat:

Bro.. The cleanness...

Gotta add these to my collection.

Last edited:
I guess the joke went over ur head bro :lol: .. what I meant was, I found it funny that a power seller like yourself would say "x is too much for those" in regards to any shoes .. no shots, just found that part funny.

Thanks for your insight tho, that Big Apple wisdom is always appreciated :lol:
Quick 1500 profit, even if you don't resell that's a nice quick come up.
man I ain't sell a single shoe this year man, I ain't no power seller :lol:

be careful shopping for those ray Allens. Those are like the most faked jays out there

Breh! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gym reds are dope. Black and Gold patent joints go hard too. Guess all the ones pretty much acounted for. Wake me up when remastered royals, black toes and shadows release [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

I don't care for any Jordan 1's except shadows. I'm super tight that I could have got them for retail a month after RD but I slept and next thing I know the prices skyrocketed.

^ nice customs

Speaking of customs, anyone seen any cyber Monday customs? I would've thought there would be plenty Royal/bred/shadow customs by now

Back
Top Bottom