• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

My small collection

i have the breds and royals. I've worn my breds many times but I'm scared to rock my royals lol.

This is what sneaker culture has become. By all means not singling you out, cuz majority do it. But c'mon y'all. One day this is gonna pass you up why not make memories with em? If you're not gonna wear em, then don't kid yourself ...sell em. So what if you can't take pics or flex to people you have em.

This is what sneaker culture has become. By all means not singling you out, cuz majority do it. But c'mon y'all. One day this is gonna pass you up why not make memories with em? If you're not gonna wear em, then don't kid yourself ...sell em. So what if you can't take pics or flex to people you have em.
1357353560_standing-ovation-2.gif

This

Last edited:
Exactly. I hoarded on 2013s. Especially Royals. At this point ill never wear em all and im no flexor. Of 5 pairs, one is sold, another up for sale. 1 pair im rockin, one pair im stockin and another maybe for trade bait. At the rate these remasters are coming, i have 1 pair of breds still ds i may just dish off. I dont want to be the cats back when 01s were out thinking im gonna hoard and be cool then 2013 shows up. Now the time gap is even shorter and im older.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom