Lace swap and straight to feet they went :nthat:

A little drizzle won't hurt :wink:

2ef4760.jpg

307pzq9.jpg

256xxs7.jpg

25jxovq.jpg

Last edited:
babyjs23 babyjs23

This time we won't leave you in the dark fam, I was going to keep it on the low but it's only right we spill the beans now that you have them :lol:

After you shut everybody down a weeks ago when we tried to get a pot going to help you get these Metallics, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Behind the scenes, I reached out to the majority of the people who said they would be down to contribute and help you get your pair (I know I left a few people off the list and I really do apologize for that but you guys know BabyJ is soooooooooo popular, we just didn't have a enough room once we reached our target number).

I asked everyone if they would prefer to donate these funds to charity or help you get your Metallics. Nobody was against the charitable donation, however we're all sneakerheads here and knew that even if we didn't donate to a specific charity we were still doing a good deed here.

Once we had everybody on-board, we waited until closer to RD to make the move. (Sidenote: SHOUT OUT TO WHO EVER GOT YOU THOSE LETTERMANS, we had nothing to do with it and tried to figure out amongst ourselves who it might be but I don't think it was one of us :lol: :nerd:)

Towards the end of last week, I received a PM from one of the contributors informing me that it was time for us to make the move. Another member already had your address so all we had to do was send him the money and he had the package shipped directly to your house :nthat:

We didn't do this for reps, we genuinely appreciate what you bring to this thread and NT overall fam. You're a good dude bro and we were all pretty bummed out that some unexpected medical bills caused you to have to scale back from one of your favorite hobbies (expensive *** healthcare in the US :smh:).

Glad you have them in your possession now and you don't have to worry about missing out on a classic pair of AJ1s :nthat:

Shoutout to the homies for coming thru :nthat:

gojira702 gojira702
@theLtrain (thanks for the address fam :smokin)
@TR23
airgolden2123 airgolden2123
@FLATFOOT718 (even though you got the ban hammer I know you're lurking :nerd:)
@exo1127
kilroythedon kilroythedon
Fidel_Cashflow Fidel_Cashflow (thanks for also having the address fam :smokin)
bballermarkie bballermarkie (thanks a lot fam, you came thru with the early link and taking care of the payments :smokin)
k20lee k20lee
imui for2oh imui for2oh
S skylondiggs
@JabbaTheHutt
amitt5504 amitt5504
snkrfollower snkrfollower
Gordonson Gordonson

This what NT is about :nthat:

(Now all of you click the damn YouTube video link in my signature and share it so my little bro can get his music views up :rofl:)

Last edited:
very well deserved babyjs23 babyjs23 and thanks for the navy laces shots, i will put the navy laces in mine for sure now! Keep up the good work NT i like what i have been seeing. We are all fam and i love it!

Glad to see everyone come together for a good cause and even more glad to see babyjs23 babyjs23 finally have his pair. Such an amazing thing to see on NT. When everyone talks about the darker sides of collecting Air Jordan's, its efforts and moments like this that matter most.

Glad to see everyone come together for a good cause and even more glad to see babyjs23 babyjs23 finally have his pair. Such an amazing thing to see on NT. When everyone talks about the darker sides of collecting Air Jordan's, its efforts and moments like this that matter most.

100%

If anyone ever asks me "what is NT to you?" I'm gonna show them this thread and everyone in it and say "This is NT!"

Back
Top Bottom