• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Right on @geraldg2309  
smokin.gif

Good morning from LA, NT. 

I know I haven't been able to be around as much. UCLA took over my life as soon as I transferred here from community college. But NT still had a great impact on my life. Made some great friends, got some 1's (thanks to those friends), and had great memories. 

Though I might not be able to be online as much as I'm trying to move forward in my life, especially when I start Pharm school, just want to let you guys know I'll never forget NT. 

Thank you guys for helping me graduate. 
Didn't know which one I liked more so I just uploaded both. 
laugh.gif
Make NT proud. Congrats.

Finally said F it. Squeezed the trigger for a pair of VNDS Chi's for $315. I know I could have found a better price but it was from a reputable seller and peace of mind is worth it, to me any way. Can't wait to see these in person.

Too bad I won't be home for another 2 weeks :frown:

^ That's a decent price for Chi's. Good for you for scoring your pair, you will not be disappointed in them. I have zer0 patience so 2 weeks would drive me bananas.

Thanks. These are my personal grails. Feels good to know I copped but it won't feel real until I see them in person. It'll be cool to come home to them. These will curb my hunger in the mean time, maybe the shoe gods will bless me with a DS pair in the future.

the black asia exclusives got me, they remind me of the venom dunks i had years ago. and that red tag is just the icing on the cake
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom