Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think it was local Jimmy Jazz stores. I'd strike. I have a chance to grab at $110 right now, which is essentially the same thing. Not sure why i'm waiting.

Material was good on that release, right? Not terrible like Black/Gum 1's?
Yeah the material on those is right bro I have a pair yet still have to unDS lol

beat beat

I think it was local Jimmy Jazz stores. I'd strike. I have a chance to grab at $110 right now, which is essentially the same thing. Not sure why i'm waiting.

Material was good on that release, right? Not terrible like Black/Gum 1's?

Metallics are like white CMs. So butter.

i wanted to do something like that in my basement but the wife put the stop to that and made a wine cellar instead, and we don't even use the damn thing.

Nice work there

Ok, I'm sure this has been answered somewhat, but I've been out of town the past 3 days and I'm not going through 25 pages to find the answer to this, so forgive me :lol:

So, now that everyone has gotten their 2016 Bred 1's (hopefully all the regulars ate!), what pair do you prefer, the 2016, or the 2013? I would assume the 2016s have better leather and are a bit more comfy, but I do prefer the smoother 2013 leather grain. Since I was out of town I couldn't even try on release day, so I'm gonna go down the resale route, and I see the 2013s have come down in price now. I already took the L in 2013, and now again this year too, I just want a pair already :smh:

Thanks!!!

[emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I see that Iverson figure in the background :smokin

The Enterbay Iverson figure is between the 2 Penny Hardaway figures.

This is dope man, I've been wanting to get some kind of display for my kicks.

I got the cabinets from ikea years ago

The guy on eBay selling the shattered backboards I'm talking to , says that he got them in last months restock in the Nike employee store(Beaverton ) and has no receipt ...

Last edited:
The guy on eBay selling the shattered backboards I'm talking to , says that he got them in last months restock in the Nike employee store(Beaverton ) and has no receipt ...

So tell him to send pics or if you have pics post them up

Back
Top Bottom