Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Got one of my orders from footlocker yesterday and found that the lace bags have been ripped off already. Smh

Who cares? . Not like you are wearing the lace bag

Remember when AJ1s with the Jumpman logo on the tongue and the back was OUR ONLY OPTION when buying Retro/hyped colorways?

Those days............do not miss them at all LOL

Speaking of those days, I wonder what happened to the dudes who would cop mad Dub Zeros when there was actually hype on them... Those things are absolutely worthless nowadays and have loooong since gone out of style lol

That initial run wasnt bad, the original wht/blk/blue and the white/red/blk...I've always felt like those mash-up shoes (dubs, 6 rings, spizikes) would've been better received and valued if the colorways were limited 2-3 tops. Those first two 'Gucci' colorway Spizikes sold out the first day I believe, the bred 6 rings as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly.. I can do without those orange ones... Def gonna try for em... Def not gonna pay over retail for em..

Hit up a couple spots today and they didn't even know what I was talking about.. So unless I get em from one of them or online oh well..

[COLOR=#red]Thanks to the clowns who ruined it for everyone else in the banned 1 2016 thread. Instead of posting some relevant things they talk about nonsense.[/COLOR]

Last time I was in there some dude was tryna flexin his 6 figure salary and posted a pic holding an AK [emoji]129300[/emoji]

So are we getting a second shattered backboard pair because in that game in Italy mike played for both teams?

Back
Top Bottom