Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Had to throw in the white laces to stand out

I like this

Kinda liking that white lace look...  Imma play around with mine and try white and red as well... 

Are you a different size?

Big foot sizes always go for less

That does NOT mean regular sizes are dipping.

Well 285 is the lowest 13 I've seen, and honestly it depends on the shoe. Some 13s go higher than the more sought after sizes just because we get hoed on pairs.

Either way the other sizes can do what they want as long as 13s come down :lol:

Edit: I take that lowest I've seen part back. Had a dude on here ready to sell for 270, but he flaked when he got a 280 offer :smh:

Last edited:
Dang RIP to the Banned thread. Well in other news I'm seeing lower prices on my sz 13. 285 on GOAT
Only Breds/Banned threads have the shortest lifespan outta any release threads here on JB that I have seen (keywords "I have seen"). 

Oh wait, the 2013 Royals thread was shut down too......wasn't it?  LOL

I don't know what everyone else thinks of the quality of the leather on the Bred 1 but I think it's excellent. The tumbled leather really has a good feel to it. It's plush and not that harder tumbled leather from the double nickel 10s. One of the reasons the red leather doesnt repel water like most Jordan leather based shoes is because it doesn't have a polyeurathene coating which blocks moisture for affecting the color. Hands down the overall quality makes the 2013s looks like a joke.

Now that we've gotten somewhat passed the 2016 release and being the "Banned" thread has been locked, [size=18pt]let's make sure we keep this thread clean and keep it as "The Best Thread" [/size]:wink: [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I would hate to see this thread locked or even thought about being locked :wink:

Last edited:

I sure wish we had this suede on the SBB and Banneds...

And most certainly the leather lol

I remember getting these on discount a week after they came out. I didn't like the fact that the wings logo was embossed and wasn't visible. Black leather was great, the grey nubuck was great but would have preferred a buttery leather instead.

SAD WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BANNED I'S THREAD.. IT WAS GREAT WHILE IT LASTED.. I HOPE IT GETS ARCHIVED LIKE THE DMP THREAD FROM 2006

Now that we've gotten somewhat passed the 2016 release and being the "Banned" thread has been locked, let's make sure we keep this thread clean and keep it as "The Best Thread"
wink.gif
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I would hate to see this thread locked or even thought about being locked
wink.gif
This thread will always "The Best Thread."

But to get back on topic of The Best Thread...............let me post up a photo that I took a year ago for my Facebook page, and post it up here for the fam.

I took this pic before I purchased my UNC 1s............someday I'll have an updated version of this.  Actually the next time I do this picture, I might do a AJ1 pinwheel instead

Found this on the YouTubez not too long ago

This cat has deadstocked Black Toes and Chicago 1s that are are PEs for MJ himself.............that vintage OG leather
pimp.gif

SICK FIND!! REPPED!! WHEN THE VIDEO ENDS THERE IS ANOTHER ABOUT THE "BIRTH OF THE AJI" .. MOSTLY THE BLACK TOES. THIS DEF MAKES ME WANT THE BLACK TOES THAT ARE SET TO COME OUT BUT I CANNOT GET WITH THE WHITE TONGUE..IM A DIE HARD FAN OF THE BLACK TONGUE.

^ cuz they talking about pt cruisers and jobs :smh:

Take that ish to general, we talk about sneakers here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom