Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
do consignment stores/boutiques do same size swaps at all?

my 2015 chis are ds, but one of the panels is tumbled and the right shoe doesn't sit flat

my banneds are also a little messed up

TBPH you only need 1. Beat it into the ground. The shoe will be released again. I understand it's a classic shoe but the average sneaker owns 40 plus shoes. Keep it moving.

The goal is 40 pairs...........sooooo

tumblr_mqfyo8JPKk1snhjbvo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Man you Oprah of the bred 1s bruh. Alot of trade bait. Surprised you ain't tired of seeing this shoes yet. Lol

Tired of Jordan 1s :wow: :wow:

Never that.....

Missed out in 2013's so it's only right I go dumb stupid with the 2016's

I'm going for 40 but not keeping all.....hell young sole blessed might even give a bunch away on IG :lol: we'll see :wink: so stay tuned

TBPH you only need 1. Beat it into the ground. The shoe will be released again. I understand it's a classic shoe but the average sneaker owns 40 plus shoes. Keep it moving.
This is my thinking as well. The only double I have, and the only double I've ever bought, is the AJ4 WC. Have the 2012 version, and then had to buy the 2016 just because it's so much better then the hard as a rock, plasticky leather 2012. But I never see the need to double up on anything. I take pretty good care of my kicks, and I have about 45 pairs now, so stuff doesn't get worn all that much either.

feeling less good about paying 320 locally for a pair now.. but i wanted these so badly. seeing prices drop. i want more and more. just wish i would've gotten 2 for 320 instead of just 1.. smh. i need mulpile pairs to beat. this 2016 shape is the best looking. probably gonna sell my 2013 for another 2016. looking at my 2013 they just don't compare at all. it's such an ugly shape. remaster 1 shape is immaculate. nothing compares.

feeling less good about paying 320 locally for a pair now.. but i wanted these so badly. seeing prices drop. i want more and more. just wish i would've gotten 2 for 320 instead of just 1.. smh. i need mulpile pairs to beat. this 2016 shape is the best looking. probably gonna sell my 2013 for another 2016. looking at my 2013 they just don't compare at all. it's such an ugly shape. remaster 1 shape is immaculate. nothing compares.
i think the price drop really is set for this week, with the v2 dropping.  dunno how it will play out the next week.

but... i... still.. need... another... pair...

i think the price drop really is set for this week, with the v2 dropping.  dunno how it will play out the next week.

but... i... still.. need... another... pair...

Maybe the next 2-3 weeks as the sellers with multiple pairs will start trying to move their inventory....???

did this suit drop or are these vintage ?  nas' suit looks way too baggy to be an original release . i have the georgetown version but i need this 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom