Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hard to gauge off pics alone, but seems like the material on these might be the GR plasticy stuff, so not too sad to miss them.

I hate that bro, why can't they let the females have their shoes. 
If the shoe fits, wear it. Countless jordan and nike women's releases have been appealing to me but being that I wear an 11.5 mens, I'm usually out of luck. I'd still love to get a pair of sunset 5s, though, back when they made women's sizes up to like 13-14.

Let's be honest most GS don't sellout except the extended sizes anyhow unless they are clean like these or a 11, since the only one I've seen sell out is the citrus 11s

35mjtyr.jpg

Via twitter deadlaced

I like the touch of the lace tips. I prefer them to the VI's. Depends on what else releases for all star.

I forgot it's not even in Charlotte this year now.

Let's be honest most GS don't sellout except the extended sizes anyhow unless they are clean like these or a 11, since the only one I've seen sell out is the citrus 11s
you must not have paid attention to the ratch fiasco those white and pink 12s last year

I think I'm going to buy these over them black and gold 4's, I'm limiting my spending this year

I have had these since 1996 and do not know if they are fake or seconds because of the X on the tag. They have never been worn and have no box so some smudges on the white soles. Can someone help me with this?

Man I bought my DMP Jordan 1 pack for $100 off ebay via a straight up auction. It's probably the biggest steal in my collections. Celtics and Bred are still prestine too. I've touched up a few nics with some Angelus but that's about it

In case anyone is wondering why they picked those colors for the Asg 1's it's supposed to be based on the colors of an actual Hornet. Since the Asg was originally in Charlotte and the Hornets play there, but they moved the game last minute to New Orleans because of the Anti TG bathroom laws and since Nike’s Asg shoes were all ready in producton rather than scrapping the shoes they're releasing them anyways.

Last edited:
35mjtyr.jpg

Via twitter deadlaced

so who gonna really sit here and say these aren't all the way on fire? as per usual, i'll sit back and watch while they "grow" on everyone as rd approaches. like i said in one of my last posts, i'm only copping must haves from here on out. if i'm on the fence or i don't absolutely love them i'm passing. that said, these are copped without a doubt.

All star theme this year should've been used for last years weekend these colorways remind me of the northern lights. They got the same lace tips as the ASG foams

so who gonna really sit here and say these aren't all the way on fire? as per usual, i'll sit back and watch while they "grow" on everyone as rd approaches. like i said in one of my last posts, i'm only copping must haves from here on out. if i'm on the fence or i don't absolutely love them i'm passing. that said, these are copped without a doubt.
this happens all the time. idk if you're seeing it as a problem or not but either way I'm definitely feeling them more seeing them on feet. joints are clean and newer pics are def winning me over 

Back
Top Bottom