Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The off white cream colorway made the sails a must cop for me. They are much more wearable than a pure white shoe.

Fresh in
Chased the postie cos he only left 1 shoe. He Then told me he will be back tmoro with the sails. Even tho same order. Weird. But all g

Nice leather. Give it a few years and its soften up even more. Worn or not. And be even more buttery. Looking forward to the sails tmoro tho
These tho r def gonna look mean with a all black fit

Def copping triple blacks once they hit discount (which I believe they will). Can finally get rid of black/gums (which I actually like but the quality is so terrible)

Lmao i was going to cop the sails a few days ago, had an issue with paypal so i couldnt use paypal for it

Finally got it resolved today, go back to order sails, all sold out :smh:

Edit: i'll just take my chances stateside

Last edited by a moderator:
You think there is minimal quality difference between SBBs and YYs?

If I'm not mistaken, the thing on the SBB that hasn't been used again is the leather they used on the heel, it appears they used thick leather, but the side sail panel and toe box are just tumbled leather which we have seen before (bred/royals) and the black around the toe box is the same they use on all the black pairs. So yeah there is a difference but I just think it's minimal. SBB is just a nice color way and limited. But to answer your question SBB > YY

It’s funny how people are complaining about others opinions that differ if this convo were about SBB or Chi’s the so called holy grail’s of this thread all the predominant posters would be fapping it up in here is this a democracy or what?!? Let ninjas speak on what they feel

Guys just shut up about all this.

So annoying to read people go in circles every single day

Doesn't it make sense to try and change the subject instead of complaining about it ?

Your post is the equivalent of going "Shhh" or throwing a temper tanturm in a crowded space, it's just adding to the noise.

It’s funny how people are complaining about others opinions that differ if this convo were about SBB or Chi’s the so called holy grail’s of this thread all the predominant posters would be fapping it up in here is this a democracy or what?!? Let ninjas speak on what they feel
What are you even saying b? I don't even know what you're talking about. The real reason why people complain about the recent talks in this thread is because it's the EXACT SAME THING being said over and over again. It makes the thread repetitive having to read people bring up the same convo all the time with nothing new to say. It's why I've stopped posting as much in this thread

Back
Top Bottom