Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sorry for all the glitter talk, let's go back to discussing leather quality on $160 Chinese made basketball kicks
eyes.gif
As long as you use less than twenty-five words or a picture instead, it will be accepted. 

There's no room for well articulated sharing otherwise.

Been sleeping on the black yin yangs and saw some people wearing them and now I need them lol. For those of you who have them...how's the leather???? Seen some outlets with the white pair for 50....The hunt for the black pair begins

My pair leather is decent
Like other 1's softness and such will vary
My outlet had a bunch of them, went thru pairs and some were much softer than others
Was gonna double for $65 but passed

Been sleeping on the black yin yangs and saw some people wearing them and now I need them lol. For those of you who have them...how's the leather???? Seen some outlets with the white pair for 50....The hunt for the black pair begins
It's decent. My pair wasn't softer than my cyber mondays or black toe 1s but better than the black leather on the Banned 1s

I've seen black YY going for sub $100 lately. I bought them on sale for $100, returned them when I saw a pair of CM's on sale. The overall quality on CM > YY

2 years, in the box, with paper, in closet or stacked outside = no glitter. I'm pretty sure it has to do with humidity.

Any word on the Camo 1's release? I saw a guy locally wearing the 'shadow' looking pair and I dig the look. Will cop when available

I have a pair of DS Red Octobers and would love to get a pair of Fragment 1's

What do you guys think how much cash should be added along with Fragment 1's (if DS)?

If it matters, RO's are 10.5 and looking for 10/10.5 Frag's.

I have a pair of DS Red Octobers and would love to get a pair of Fragment 1's

What do you guys think how much cash should be added along with Fragment 1's (if DS)?

If it matters, RO's are 10.5 and looking for 10/10.5 Frag's.
i'd keep the RO's. 

Frags with like 3-3.5k cash would be close to what RO go for right now. 

Back
Top Bottom