Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_1500277412151.jpg
Quais arrived
No buttery!
@illmatters
Don't you technically need the 31 and formula 23?

No I don't. As I don't like them all. I collect quais..but only the ones I actually like. And I can't afford the black 5s anyway. If I could. Maybe then I'd buy ever release. But for me. I love the quais. Just not all. Followed the comp since it began so guess explains why I enjoy quai stuff

Is there a desktop version?
If you're on mobile, turn your phone sideways to landscape. There's no "mobile" or "desktop" version anymore - the site detects your resolution, and hides/shows the features accordingly. On my iPhone, the full featured website shows when I rotate my phone into landscape mode.

If you're on mobile, turn your phone sideways to landscape. There's no "mobile" or "desktop" version anymore - the site detects your resolution, and hides/shows the features accordingly. On my iPhone, the full featured website shows when I rotate my phone into landscape mode.

Thank you

On my way to work

20170712_195014.jpg
Your Chi's crispy bro

Thank you
From what I'm hearing I feel like the sites more android friendly now because I still have the option of using desktop version

are the 2013 1's quality better than the 2017 royals and 2016 breds? or is it just the production date that is of significance?

Yep so far so good with 1's & Sneaker Shields but I've only put them in Storms, Metallic Reds & CM's so far which all fit tts. If any of my as yet unworn 1's turn out to be a different fit then that could be a problem.

ps it's a good job it's emoji day, don't know where the one at the start of the post came from o_O

This effect the comfort at all? Can you feel the shield? I'd consider it for my pair of Breds as the tumbled toebox feels thinner.
My experience with Sneaker Shields is that I need to go up a half size. I can definitely feel them in a 9.5, but barely notice them in a 10.
They do work well, though.

are the 2013 1's quality better than the 2017 royals and 2016 breds? or is it just the production date that is of significance?
The SBB's were the first 1's to come with immaculate quality in terms of leather in years. And those released 2015 and the breds followed suit same with reverse yin yangs. So any 1's released post 2015 have better quality than joints released 2 years prior imo.

Back
Top Bottom