• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Unfortunately you won't find prices under retail for used breds or Chicagos

No you wont.... I've been looking for some Chicago 1s and missed a crazy deal... $260 for some (worn) chi's but when they were in immaculate condition. Missed the winning by 2 bucks. Now I'm searching everything thing else is $300 plus. I did manage talking one guy down to 300 shipped but that $260 margin got me wanting to wait it out lol... Being super cheap...lol

Don't pay over retail for a used pair of shoes.
Bro you strait troll these threads with posts like this. Mr controversy. You post no useful info just posts to stir things up :smh:
Just let people do what they want and you do the same.

Picking up son from school in my new whip
20170919_144840.jpg
Nice bike
I need to get back on the trails Been over a month...

The only way a reseller can make 1000 dollars for a pair of used Frags if you think it's a deal. Retail was under 200. Do you really want them that bad?

we normal people who live in reality call things of that nature luxuries. you do know that there are a buttload of people out there in the world who have more than enough money to throw away on such luxuries right?

theres people with supercars who have never ever and will never ever push those cars to the top speed, but guess what? they sure paid a pretty penny for a car that can go that fast but will never ever drive that fast. the companies that make those cars know the majority of people wont ever use or get close to top speed. do they stop making those super fast cars? nope. they keep making em faster even and keep charging people insane prices and people with money to burn will still keep buying em and the majority will never go over 100mph.

if those peeps never go over 100mph, why pay 1.5 mill for a bugatti when you can pay a couple thousand for a corolla that does the same? lol. luxuries my guy. theyre nonessential items which are usually expensive. look the word up.

as long as there is hype/demand, and there are people who have money in the world, luxuries such as used frags for 1000 and a harambe looking flaming hot cheetoh for 100k will get sold. wether you like it or not has 0 bearing on the market. so might as well save yourself some time and stop repeating yaself every week.

Last edited:
I get what the poster was saying about buyers making the price but I can't knock someone for paying over retail. Capitalism as its finest.

Shoot, I just picked up a pair of DS Shadows yesterday (over retail) knowing full well that the remastered version should be out next year for a lower price.

I just had to have something gray for this winter...

You guys ever think if buyers stop paying over retail for used shoes resellers would stop pricing it that way? Prices are crazy because of YOU not the resellers. Frags and SBBs are expensive because of buyers not resellers. Can't wait for the response from this one.

Yet they buy em, and people will continue to sell. If it's not retail or reasonable then it's never that serious. I'm a grown man I never need a shoe that bad.

By the way the rich dudes also throw their dough into basically any price resellers set

Yea 99% of collectors wouldnt be rich, but the wealthier ppl gonna set the type of prices that resellers will sell for IF the rich keep paying those prices

If all 99%,100% buyers didnt pay the prices, reseller prices can drop, but then again it takes 1 or couple of rich ppl to raise the bid & resellers want that price

A lot of people place worth or value by how much something costs. I can't say I wouldn't if I was I their position, but just seems like an never-ending cycle.

Seriously, not seriously

Imagine all RESELLERS copped like 90% of gr jordan 1 including popular og colorways on or before release

And catered to rich clientele, setting bids at like $500 resell

Do we know how many 99% collectors would miss out on them if 1% rich guys were copping even only couple of pairs?
You would have to find some "saint" resellers that would sell em for less

Seriously, not seriously

Imagine all RESELLERS copped like 90% of gr jordan 1 including popular og colorways on or before release

And catered to rich clientele, setting bids at like $500 resell

Do we know how many 99% collectors would miss out on them if 1% rich guys were copping even only couple of pairs?
You would have to find some "saint" resellers that would sell em for less

There was a time not too long ago where most GR retros would sellout on release day and immediately get resold to various degrees above retail.

I don't think Kentuckys ever made it. Only ones I remember recently were CM & Black/White Ying Yangs.
I got the metallic blues in the winter time they had an FSR..I'm going to two in NJ tomorrow I will see what's there

Back
Top Bottom