Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Obviously we're all here due to our AJ1 affection.
Did this on another AJ1 fan yesterday. Figured you guys would appreciate it.
aj1.jpg

It looks like champs are getting the gold toes too. It's on their release calendar
Thanks for the information. I figure Between champs footlocker and foot action and The sneaker app ... I have a good shot at paying list... in the gold toes. Seen them on eBay for 300 hundred.... I have bought from eBay many many times. And all where 100 percent legit. I just feel sometime eBay will sell something that did not pass Quality control and they sell them for a cheaper price

good detailing on the small scale tat....... minus the 2013 mold lol....... kidding :wink:

I've thought about doing something AJ1 related but I'm VERY picky on my ink and it takes me a long time to decide on what I want

long shot, but i'm hoping that because it's v-day weekend, enough people will have time & money obligated elsewhere & gold toes/bc3s will be a little easier

I have a question about general sizing for Jordan 1s.
I recently ordered the Gatorade 1 Lemon & Lime, in my regular size UK12, but they felt slightly too small. I sent them back but didn't get a replacement. That was my first time even trying on a pair of 1s. I have a few pair of Nikes/Jordans (White Cement 4s, Oreo 4s, Cool Grey 3s, various Air Max 1s/90s/95s, Air Force 1s) and they're all UK12 and fit me fine.

So, are the Gatorade 1s an aberration? Or do all 1s run a little smaller than other Jordans/Nikes? I want to order another pair of 1s (not Gatorade 1s) but not sure whether to go UK12 or UK12.5

Idk. Hopefully gold toes are attainable, but JB most likely playing with ppl emotions. Put em in all those stores and they’ll prob only get 1 size run ea.

3F2AE03C-2F8B-4A94-862F-F5CDC44980AC.jpeg
E0929774-F715-4290-AB54-A71E16FF9594.jpeg
I don’t understand the hate, the white leather is nice and the blocking is different and refreshing I think, blank heel is sweet and Melo tag is not noticeable really

I think they are fine, just didn't live up to the crazy expectations that started because of Nike waiting until the last minute to reveal them. That, along with DTLR playing games again hurt with people who follow this stuff closely. But F what people think, if you like them that is all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom