Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
85 bucks. Probably my last 1 cop of the year. I got other pairs to concoct

20180414_144340.jpg

The most elusive size that exists for Jordan’s. Nike is a real S.O.B for moving the Youth size up to size 7 and then still making Men’s 7 a literal needle in a haystack. Were you able to find your size today on another site?
Yes brother, I got a reservation from NDC UK. I received one on the US site also but was too late to cop.. Just wanted to double up. I'm blessed with a pair.

Once my Shadows come I'll only need Chis and Black/Whites, and I'll be set with all of the 1s I want in my collection. Going to be a little sad when I finally complete the set, I think.

Quantity on these were low. My footlocker only got 2 of each size. The manager also told me he took a pair for himself so there was only 1 size 8 available for reserve. This was a FTL in Atlanta too. Big city, small numbers. Hope everyone who actually wants to wear these copped.

Which Footlocker?

Villa be playing games but hours later saw the sz in my cart & cashed.

No OffWht vmxs tho. >D

Attachments

• 20180414_171625.jpg
    20180414_171625.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 27
what up NT! I posted this on the maintenance thread too. I wanted to know what conditioner or cleaner yall are using to wipe the jordan 1s.I know glitter gate is mentioned a lot, dont kill me yall! . My Bred 1s look like a gliiter bag. Thanks In advance family.

Shout out to FTL for finally letting me use my damn 15$ vip code. Finally cool on kicks for the year until concords. I may try for the 6 rings pack, but those aren't necessary. See you guys in december!

Back
Top Bottom