Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Definitely feeling the quality of the shadows, super soft and buttery, if only the game royals were this nice
D9BFC309-92BB-4753-9578-029813FFF144.jpeg 194C02DE-17FF-403C-8CF9-A6B715F7ACDF.jpeg

I don't get these, that split in the middle is just odd. I have never been a fan of top 3, and I may be an odd duck with that, but I rather see a Banned or Chicago, or Royal/Game royal compared to the combo of those. The top 3 is not a bad look though, just not for me. This homage to home, that is just weird to me. If you like it, no worries, it's just weird to me. I was hoping with the whole movie thing they have been pushing and with that leaked Spider-man shot with Chicagos, we would see Chicagos dropping yet, but don't see it happening yet for the near future and been talking with a few folks too who think the same. Homage to home is probably going to be closest to Chicago for the time being.

So I ended up picking up a pair from StockX and put up a legit check for those who want to take a look. Everything I have checked checks out, and while I'm a grown *** man, I feel excited like a kid the night before Christmas. Going to keep them boxed though until next month, as this was an early bday gift to myself, just had to bite as the prices were moving the wrong direction. They are ridiculous already, I get that, but I figured when you work hard and it is not going to impact the bottom line, sometimes rewarding yourself with something special is okay.

https://niketalk.com/threads/jordan-1-chicago-legit-check.671687/#post-29908355

I have a pair of Chicago’s from the 2013(?) release with the Jumpman tongue instead of Nike Air and Jesus do I hate them :lol: I bought them a year ago because the price was right and didn’t wanna pay resale for the Nike Air but the leather quality sucks and the Jumpman tongue and logo on back looks so out of place

Nike pissed off at Chicago shoe stores for this Homage to Home release. They're mad at the fact that a lot of people are flexing with early pairs. Dude in the video had to send back all of his early pre order pairs and said a few employees at certain stores got fired.

i dont feel sorry for any of em. they wanna try to finesse the system and get all these early pairs, what they think was eventually gonna happen? those already gonna be hard to get for normal joe schmoes playing fair and by the rules. those cats grabbing all those early pairs illegally make it so much harder/worse.

good for those cats that got fired. their finesse game wasnt strong enough this time. and they do this for almost every release. so they knew what they signed up for. they knew what would happen if they ever got caught.

i dont feel sorry for any of em. they wanna try to finesse the system and get all these early pairs, what they think was eventually gonna happen? those already gonna be hard to get for normal joe schmoes playing fair and by the rules. those cats grabbing all those early pairs illegally make it so much harder/worse.

good for those cats that got fired. their finesse game wasnt strong enough this time. and they do this for almost every release. so they knew what they signed up for. they knew what would happen if they ever got caught.

If Nike wants to stop this they can threaten to also press charges against employees who do this. No (or at least VERY few) Nike employees in their right mind are going to want to deal with legal threats from Nike to push out early pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom