• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2015- chicago
2016- black toe
2016- banned
2017- royal
2018- shadows

I think this was the final year and the gap begins.

It will be sad if 2018 is the only year where only 1 OG releases.

2015- chicago, UNC
2016- Black/red, Metallic Navy, black toe, Kentucky
2017- Royal, Metallic Red
2018- shadows

Looking back on it they went a little wild in 2016. :lol:

It will be sad if 2018 is the only year where only 1 OG releases.

2015- chicago, UNC
2016- Black/red, Metallic Navy, black toe, Kentucky
2017- Royal, Metallic Red
2018- shadows

Looking back on it they went a little wild in 2016. :lol:
well I was mainly talking about the big releases. Every year jordan brand put out 1 og hyped colorway and after shadows there aren’t anymore so I think 1’s will take a break. Retro+ colorways will become more of a thing.

19428762_163798050828694_4146338634166960128_n.jpg

Summer 2017.
Your toecaps are looking sooo right on these :nthat: . This right here people is why you must wear the 1s more than any other Jordan/shoe.​

Last edited:
Yo is the SBB 1.0 the first 1 to utilize sail/tumbled leather? (Sbb 2.0, bred toe etc, style)

well I was mainly talking about the big releases. Every year jordan brand put out 1 og hyped colorway and after shadows there aren’t anymore so I think 1’s will take a break. Retro+ colorways will become more of a thing.

No I agree, my post wasn't a correction. They have always had a "featured" AJ1 every year, with 2016 having 2. I was just looking at your list and saying it's a shame that we might not get another OG 1 this year when it seemed like they would at least do 2 a year.

Your toecaps are looking sooo right on these :nthat: . This right here people is why you must wear the 1s more than any other Jordan/shoe.​
thank you sir. I certainly beat these up even in the slush during winter but obviously I'm taking care of it now.
loving the crease on it definitely, BEAUTIFUL.

Lol people killin it for codes nowadays...
I typically just go to the store. But I’m stuck right now. I live in Cincy and the ONLY store in Ohio gettin the kawhi’s is Columbus. So I don’t really have a chance to stop by. Thirstin for a code right now can’t even lie. Lol.

Maybe this will help someone. I reserved the cool greys at my local foot locker. The kawhi’s are about an hour and a half from me. So I reserved them at a different foot locker. When I checked in I did it under the shoes that were coming to my local foot locker. It applied the check in 1 min to BOTH my cool greys and kawhi’s. Idk if everyone knew this or not so it could be pointless. Didn’t know it applied it by account and not by individual shoe. Thought this may help someone in the same predicament as me of not having a local foot locker get the shoes that are more limited releases. Just in case you can’t get a code to work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom