Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm ready with the Avengers INFINITY WARS and wearing the Shadow today , even with blue jeans it matched!

file.jpeg

Clay Greens up on Footaction Release calendar...
these sneaker info guys be pulling info from out the air :rofl:
The only thing those "sneaker leakers" are good for are early pictures, and even those suck.
People like DJFolk, Pinoe, and even some of the popular sneaker blog sites consistently get pricing wrong, release distribution, release dates, and even the nicknames/backstory for colorways incorrect. Majority of "leakers" are just in it for the web hits and increasing their subscriber count.
When it comes to release information, stick with NT. At least it's peer reviewed here so we can openly discuss and corroborate.

shadows always low key when it drops. but years later prices creep up and everyone suddenly wants em.
happened in 2009, happened in 2013, it's bound to happen again.

They produced A LOT more Shadows this time though.

Look at 2017 Royals-the resale market for those didn’t increase substantially as 2013 Royals did a year after release.

They produced A LOT more Shadows this time though.

Look at 2017 Royals-the resale market for those didn’t increase substantially as 2013 Royals did a year after release.
I get what you're saying, there's just a ton of pairs. But it's also just been a year. The 2013 Royals didn't pop off until at least
2015 which was the peak. 2001 was the last drop and then 2013- so the market was very dry.
Don't expect the prices to go WAY up next year, but it definitely will get there.
These frequent re-retros definitely saturate the market but to be honest, I want that.

but that's the thing, we don't know when. or if they'll do it the same way.
if they don't drop for the next 6-8 years, that's a different story.

sure we dont know when. but considering current levels, and JB patterns, not knowing whens the next release date doesnt justify an inflated and over active secondary market for these. maybe its me looking through the lens of different priorities, but I dont see these moving like hot cakes even if they some how reach 400-500.

Back
Top Bottom