Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My point wasn’t that it wasn’t true to the original Katrina auction release. It’s that ALL non-NA 3s with that hideous Jumpman Air on the back are lesser models than the NA 3s we’ve been getting.

Think about the New Love 1s, wouldn’t they have been much better if they retroed last year as OG 1s instead of the horrible mids they released as? Sometimes changing things can be a good thing.
I have no issue with the jumpman. Your analogy is a bit off tho. The new loves weren’t just OG 1s with a jumpman. It was a different mold as a whole which isn’t as appealing.

In/out under 3min. Used a 25off bday coupon, came to $145 after tax
20180501_105534.jpg

Hows the quality to you?

I have no issue with the jumpman. Your analogy is a bit off tho. The new loves weren’t just OG 1s with a jumpman. It was a different mold as a whole which isn’t as appealing.

Fair enough, but what about Oreo 4s or Columbia/Legend Blue 4s? Do you not think they would have looked better in 2015 if they came with NA?

I was really feeling myself&SNKRS bc shadows and tinkers were had at retail(first Ws in forever). But then a hype shoe comes along and it’s back to square 1; feeling like doo doo right about now.

Jb is back to making releases feel like a bad drug addiction; they got me waking up early, getting anxiety a day before drop and super anxiousness 30-40 minutes prior to drop, smashing 2 devices with shaky hands, and feeling all kinds of ways when I take the L, only to pay double retail in order to satiate my fix. Now i’m Sad and full of regret over my bad decisions. :rolleyes

I just put in a borderline low ball bid on Stockx if it don’t hit then oh well I guess. Never had fighting chance. Face ID failed with SNKRS saying I’d created a new password smh. By the time I got in it was donzo. I never get anything good. Frags, SBBs, SWs and now these :smh:.

What’s the cutoff for pickup for ftl or fta? My only chance of getting a pair is to get lucky on unclaimed ones.

Back
Top Bottom