Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Foot locker lied, first they canclled me, then they said yesterday they would back order, now they just shipped. what a wild ride fr these blue moons.

Foot locker lied, first they canclled me, then they said yesterday they would back order, now they just shipped. what a wild ride fr these blue moons.
FYI - most times, they ship before the backordered date. They just give a worse case scenario while they wait for inventory on order to reduce customer expectations.

FYI - most times, they ship before the backordered date. They just give a worse case scenario while they wait for inventory on order to reduce customer expectations.
the cancellation is what hit me the hardest cuz the next day came up and payment had went through and im like do i gotta fight somebody at footlocker today, then i got the backorder notice.

the cancellation is what hit me the hardest cuz the next day came up and payment had went through and im like do i gotta fight somebody at footlocker today, then i got the backorder notice.
:lol: yea I would feel the same way as you felt.
Them footlocker cancellation emails are weird in my inbox. Like they don’t show up but kinda show up. I find out by checking my order status.

I don't think I'd ever wear heat in any of the Burroughs/hoods etc of N.Y. if I lived there. Id wear my beat up art student chucks all day everyday and save the kicks for a special occasion outta town or something. Those were off-white 1s they snatched off his feet. Forget the need to stunt, I'd be rocking all unbranded items with a few thrifted pieces. I'd blatantly keep a low a** profile.

I don't think I'd ever wear heat in any of the Burroughs/hoods etc of N.Y. if I lived there. Id wear my beat up art student chucks all day everyday and save the kicks for a special occasion outta town or something. Those were off-white 1s they snatched off his feet. Forget the need to stunt, I'd be rocking all unbranded items with a few thrifted pieces. I'd blatantly keep a low a** profile.
damn i wouldnt be that scared its only new york. you good with any shoe that doesnt have a ridiculous resell value. Best bet when you out walkin the streets is to wear stuff you can go in the store to buy today. nobodys gonna waste time robbing you for some vapromax's lol

I dont like wearing any shoe thats worth over 3-4 hundred dollars out in the streets id only wear it to places where i know im not gonna get rolled on, aka anywhere theres people who dont really care about sneakers like that. Half the time even a mall aint safe.

Still rocking my Shadow 1s... the most versatile colorway and the leather quality is definitely worth the retail price point... the good thing is the resell isn’t too crazy yet...

08133890-D798-4BED-B321-A7506E7D1FCD.jpeg
you can make an argument that this is the only 1 you actually need among OG colorways.

BC3 surprised me with the good comfort and quality, best drop of the year for me followed closely by Shadows.
literally the only Js I need this year. now onto other brands.

I'm all with being aware of your surroundings and I am not in or from NY, but I can't see myself altering my style or avoiding wearing stuff I think is dope, regardless of the cost. I work too hard for what I have to be afraid to do what I want with it. Living in fear aint living, just my thoughts though

:lol: shook ones
damn i wouldnt be that scared its only new york. you good with any shoe that doesnt have a ridiculous resell value. Best bet when you out walkin the streets is to wear stuff you can go in the store to buy today. nobodys gonna waste time robbing you for some vapromax's lol

I dont like wearing any shoe thats worth over 3-4 hundred dollars out in the streets id only wear it to places where i know im not gonna get rolled on, aka anywhere theres people who dont really care about sneakers like that. Half the time even a mall aint safe.

I'm not scared tbh I'm really a monster when it comes to fighting. I just would want to avoid it if possible. I'm not trying to go to jail for taking someone's life due to a fit of rage. I'm the type of person that will get the upper hand get someone on the ground and will snap their neck automatically. I've had to check myself a few times for it because my "friends" at the time wanted to test me and after that we had to part ways. Not trying to sound all super crazy or strong but that's just where my mind goes when a confrontation happens. I have very little control or strength when I'm mad like that or on my self-preservation mode.

Also a lot of my shoes call for a good resell. I'd just wear my chucks and a few "non-heat" pairs most of the time lol well actually I already do that. I keep a low profile with most of my fits. I usually rock unbranded and thrifted items. I would just not be so quick to bust out the heat(no pun intended) on just run-of-the-mill days. I do want to live in N.Y. for sure though, someday I will.

91282ED0-FD4A-4498-ABC6-AE3B50A588E4.jpeg
Picked these up yesterday from Shiekh on sale for 75 bucks. I want to do a custom black toe since resale prices are crazy. Never painted kicks before so I’m wondering if I should get a professional to do it. Also wondering if I should wear a few times before I mess them up smh

I'm not scared tbh I'm really a monster when it comes to fighting. I just would want to avoid it if possible. I'm not trying to go to jail for taking someone's life due to a fit of rage. I'm the type of person that will get the upper hand get someone on the ground and will snap their neck automatically. I've had to check myself a few times for it because my "friends" at the time wanted to test me and after that we had to part ways. Not trying to sound all super crazy or strong but that's just where my mind goes when a confrontation happens. I have very little control or strength when I'm mad like that or on my self-preservation mode.

Also a lot of my shoes call for a good resell. I'd just wear my chucks and a few "non-heat" pairs most of the time lol well actually I already do that. I keep a low profile with most of my fits. I usually rock unbranded and thrifted items. I would just not be so quick to bust out the heat(no pun intended) on just run-of-the-mill days. I do want to live in N.Y. for sure though, someday I will.
With that soft attitude you wouldn’t be ready for ny. Scared to wear something to avoid problems is crazy

Back
Top Bottom