• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Cheaper to order off StockX, tbh

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 10.56.27 AM.png

IMG_3318.JPG

Took delivery of these yesterday and just now had time to really look at the shoes: AJ1 Homage to Home. Actually pretty cool look. But then I also liked the Top3s.

Went with true to size 10.5 and fit is exact like all AJ1s. But not sure can pull off look out on The Street. Definitely a nice collector piece.

Quality is on point. Funny that have to rely on other retailors besides Nike Direct to buy. Main takeaway with the style is that think we're all waiting for this quality on a AJ1 Chicago release.

alright, F it. Full on frags mode right now. I can't seem to find any 10.5's though. Need to cop from a place where i can actually see the shoes before purchasing. Flight Club, RIFLA don't have my size, but there's an 11. Am i making the mistake of going half up? Never had a half up with 1's before. Talk me out of it

Hey man I would totally try and get your size, or a half down- I have a 9 but it fits good, a 10 would be too big on me.
You should go with whatever size your remaster one is. If you’re paying that much you should get a good fit.
I can also possibly put you in touch with a guy on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom