Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just got my Nigel’s, they cool but man these things are really yellow lol. They looked more muted in pictures, I love the distressing but the stain really does look like piss :lol:

8636CAEF-9B9F-40EB-9053-F6080ED42CBE.jpeg

So about that rug…

Is there any way to undo this? Looks like somebody was wearing these on their arms and walking :rofl:

Attachments

• 20180916_010741.jpg
    20180916_010741.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 80
Gonna be in Germany when Purps drop. Anyone know if SNKRS will give me an issue using it overseas?

I just landed in London yesterday and don’t have any issues using the SNKRS app here. I’ll be in Germany during this release too. I think the only thing that matters is that your SNKRS account is already verified with valid info in the US.

Yo so maybe my fellow android peeps can help. When it comes to sneakrs app it always takes forever to get in when there is a big release or restock. Anyone else have this issue? What do to solve it?

Yo so maybe my fellow android peeps can help. When it comes to sneakrs app it always takes forever to get in when there is a big release or restock. Anyone else have this issue? What do to solve it?
It's the bots man I got an android and only scored on 2 releases not including 11s plus I'm in line by 10am 2mins later sorry you didn't get them continue shopping seriously they got some nerve

Back
Top Bottom