Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
there had to be a decent amount of pairs to "rerelease" or restock for it to have real effect on the resale market. If theres only 100 pairs extra (obviously not the case here for the Union Black Toes hence my original "unless..." post), then the market is going to be pretty consistent with what it is now, if not, go up higher.

Also another trend I see happen is that some people hold out on buying now because theres still a shot (SNKRS), and then when they strikeout and know that was their last chance or have that FOMO, they jump on stockx for the lowest ask and take it. The next lowest ask after that is higher, and another buyer that heldout goes and purchases it, which again makes the next lowest ask higher. Obviously this depends on how many pairs are actually being released on the 24th and if its enough to impact the secondary market. AJ1's has that odd pattern that you don't see very often in other brands and models where that size 8-9 is priced really high compared to the bigger sizes 10-13. A few shoes I've watched on the secondary market only started trending upwards even after a "wider"/"official" release
https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...o-buying-selling.672658/page-17#post-30881787

Take the price talk here

I didn’t even ask cause I left my Wallet, :rofl: they pretty much know me up in there. This was the manager and she held a half an hour long conversation with me. She was pretty cool and all that.

Oh yeah you resellers that snoop around the register annoy the hell outta me this 50 year old cat was just standing by the register trying to see what size I got. Cats are desperate at this point
Only peasant resellers do that, if that was me your size wouldn’t even be there to pickup

I hope I don’t get hit with a cancel. Black toes are very necassry. Trying to beat them to the ground. Favorite OG 1’s are Neutral Greys and Black Toes. The marriage for me is perfect.

Sail/Burgundy/White
IMG_20181118_025535.jpg
IMG_20181118_031324.jpg
IMG_20181118_030248.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181118_030248.jpg
    IMG_20181118_030248.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 3
A cancel would suck, but money saved, if so. Not like I would be shocked. These companies run these releases like a circus throughout the entire process.

So I want the rookies but the only size left in all stores around me is 10.5 goddamnit. Kinda weird that that’s the only size left.

But Jb needs to release the neutral greys so I can totally forget about those unions. Stop playing jb and do what you gotta do

So I want the rookies but the only size left in all stores around me is 10.5 goddamnit. Kinda weird that that’s the only size left.

But Jb needs to release the neutral greys so I can totally forget about those unions. Stop playing jb and do what you gotta do
Go ahead and cop. Flip and get your size. Worse thing that can happen is return them if now bites.

A cancel would suck, but money saved, if so. Not like I would be shocked. These companies run these releases like a circus throughout the entire process.

This release was run like a circus? A ton of regular people got pairs, both from the raffle and online.

You’d think a clown would know what a circus looks like, but I guess even in your profession you’re clueless.

This release was run like a circus? A ton of regular people got pairs, both from the raffle and online.

You’d think a clown would know what a circus looks like, but I guess even in your profession you’re clueless.

Wtf?

The Union website was trash. There were various
Terrible errors when checking out, such as the Bot accusations, multiple failed credit cards, and kicking back to the home page. THAT is a circus.

Personal attacks on me is a ridiculous way to make an argument. You look like a fool.

Yeah, they tried to limit bots eating up all the stock online. Because of that, a lot of regular folks were able to purchase.

Besides the Kaws release, which hyped shoe had a better release? About HALF of the people who got a raffle ticket won a pair.

This was a great release by Union. You’re a clown, and I let your last few stupid contrarian takes pass, but you just don’t stop trolling.

Back
Top Bottom