Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It says no order placed, but I got a confirmation email right after i placed the order on unionjordan.com. When i log into unionlosangeles.com nothing shows

upload_2018-11-18_19-58-46.png

this is what my status is currently at
This is what I can’t see

How are you guys seeing that ? I can’t see anything when I log in
It might be because you checked out as a guest? I've had a Union account for a while and I used guest checkout for this release because I was in a rush. But when I log in, I only see my older/previous orders from them but no J's.

I have email confirmation and a bank charge as well.

It might be because you checked out as a guest? I've had a Union account for a while and I used guest checkout for this release because I was in a rush. But when I log in, I only see my older/previous orders from them but no J's.

I have email confirmation and a bank charge as well.

Bank charge is Processing or Confirmed? :nerd:

I think everyone’s is unfulfilled. Mine is. They haven’t shipped any.

Yeah all orders are unfulfilled right now. If you look at the order on the account page it'll show:

Billing Address
Payment Status: Paid

Shipping Address
Fulfillment Status: Unfulfilled

So I'm assuming once shipped it'll show as fulfilled and show your tracking number..

What you mean? Like before 9:00 AM? Because I managed to check out a pair right after 9:00 AM when it was open then they put up a password page again like 5 minute after before re-opening it. :nerd:
hour before release, he knew about the site. monitor/bot bois

Bank charge is Processing or Confirmed? :nerd:
Funds are gone, but still says pending.

Everyone should have their questions answered within these next few days. It's the weekend, no orders are going to be fulfilled, no one is shipping purchases, mail carriers are closed, banks aren't going to process payments, no one is working. Wait till tomorrow.

I just want the resell price to drop and for folks to start undercutting. Black Toe joint might hit 400 after snkrs.

Unless you’re 8-9.5 I think it’s possible for $500, depending on how plentiful next Saturday’s drop is.

Last edited:
The worst aj 1 high ever are the shadow 1s. I dont know why people like them , they belong in the trash. And kill it with fire.

No, you cant change my mind.
What do you think are the worst 1s ever. Not counting the lows and mids

Last edited:
Never ordered from Union but anytime I’ve had an unfulfilled status on an order meant there wasn’t enough stock or allocation. Hope that isn’t the case for y’all, but wouldn’t be surprised since these were so limited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom