Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
netolic netolic
bushshoe.gif.cf.gif

Wonder if everyone who checked out early got the canx, glad I didn't know how lmao..because it is always tempting. I'm kinda glad CCS canx'd early orders though, quality on those diamonds is basura.

Reactions: JPS
Was Able To Grab A Pair Yesterday But Haven’t Taken Em Out Of The Box Since With The Salt Buildup From What Was That Union Release :smh:

That Initial Release Map Was Kinnda Deceiving With These Being Distributed In Suprisingly Low Numbers To Most Stores.

In All Honestly, Not Overly Impressed With The Ankle Collar Leather On These And Hoping This Isn’t The Direction JB Goes With Material Selection For This Part Of The Shoe. Overall A Nice Shoe And Definitely Some Nice Soft Suede Sections.
ABFBCE13-1B16-485F-9ECD-4AEA2847655A.jpeg

Was Able To Grab A Pair Yesterday But Haven’t Taken Em Out Of The Box Since With The Salt Buildup From What Was That Union Release :smh:

That Initial Release Map Was Kinnda Deceiving With These Being Distributed In Suprisingly Low Numbers To Most Stores.

In All Honestly, Not Overly Impressed With The Ankle Collar Leather On These And Hoping This Isn’t The Direction JB Goes With Material Selection For This Part Of The Shoe. Overall A Nice Shoe And Definitely Some Nice Soft Suede Sections.
ABFBCE13-1B16-485F-9ECD-4AEA2847655A.jpeg

That black leather is real weak. Only part of the shoe I dislike. Not even split grain leather just straight synthetic.

Last edited:
Never ordered from Union but anytime I’ve had an unfulfilled status on an order meant there wasn’t enough stock or allocation. Hope that isn’t the case for y’all, but wouldn’t be surprised since these were so limited.

translation: Never ordered from the company everyone is asking about, so I'll throw in an irrelevant comparison to try and get everyone's hopes down.

This same thing happened for the recent Kith x 4d release. Patience pays off. Wish this was more of a support group lol my order is in the 16000s really hoping that 20 k rumor is true

The worst aj 1 high ever are the shadow 1s. I dont know why people like them , they belong in the trash. And kill it with fire.

No, you cant change my mind.
What do you think are the worst 1s ever. Not counting the lows and mids
Wow. Whats your favorite aj1?

This release was run like a circus? A ton of regular people got pairs, both from the raffle and online.

You’d think a clown would know what a circus looks like, but I guess even in your profession you’re clueless.
lol just because more manual users copped does not mean the release was good. There was so much wrong with the long queue to errors marking real humans as bots, to not being able to checkout, etc. In addition, that whole release dragged on for nearly two hours. No release should ever drag that long. Alongside that bots still managed to eat most of the stock. You're delusional to think this release was great at all.

In terms of letting manual users cop, it was ok (again most bots still copped). But considering everything, its nowhere near great

Back
Top Bottom