Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
footaction LA has implemented fraud checks on IDs. Star Clubs have to match ID as well.

All the out of towner and local resailors ****ed it up for everyone during the NFR release.

Had white dudes with full on asian names with fake ids.

Out of towners with ghost wins trying to do the name change.

you've been warned.

These Spider-Man 1s are NOT a respectable consolation for not having Chicago’s :lol:

Can’t believe people buy with that in mind..

as close as im gonna get until they decide to release em again. and i dont like the OW chis. yea i know theyre gimmicky.....but ill settle in the meanwhile. they dont like bad to me. so i also simply like em.

footaction LA has implemented fraud checks on IDs. Star Clubs have to match ID as well.

All the out of towner and local resailors ****ed it up for everyone during the NFR release.

Had white dudes with full on asian names with fake ids.

Out of towners with ghost wins trying to do the name change.

you've been warned.

dudes willing to commit identity fraud for kicks??? dang its not that serious

Man my snkrs app is all jacked up
Was late on the exclusive access maybe by like 5 min or so
Not sure if I had access or not or just soldout
Never got a notification from snkrs
I was able to try on desktop
Tried for the bred toes
Said I’m in line but then gave me a third party payment error, then error in cart....
Then shows the 13’s in coming soon at 11:30am like around 12:30
Oh well
They need to remove snkrs from desktop and keep it app only

Last edited:
I got a notification on my phone for the SNKRS app a few minutes before seeing it on Twitter. Had the bred toe in my cart, just had to Touch ID to check out but got distracted by something at work. By the time I came back they were sold out.

Some dudes on facebook claiming roty's and bred toes are better quality than black toes. Smh. People caught up on how tumbled the leather is.

I'm going to say that you really have to have ROY's in hand because honestly that may not be a false statement. Having both.. its kind of hard to say which is best and I would say it would end up depending on the viewer's preference on leather in 2018. BT '16 have great leather which no one cared for during the release. ROY's leather is impeccable... owning both.................... man. IDK. Could easily go either way.

Looking at my snkrs account
I had access for
Jordan 13 HGG
Jordan 5 Psg
Jordan 4 raptors
Jordan 12 Michigan
Jordan 3 Flyknit
Jordan 1 H2H
Jordan 1 SSB
Jordan 1 Bred toe
Jordan 1 Blue Moon

Did everyone get the same shoes for access?
Or did folks just get certain ones

Pretty sure it was same for everybody.

I wonder if there are people who didn't receive access. Seems like everybody did if they just searched for Jordan Reserve. :nerd:

Pretty sure it was same for everybody.

I wonder if there are people who didn't receive access. Seems like everybody did if they just searched for Jordan Reserve. :nerd:

I think what happened was that people initially had exclusive access and the hotter items sold out like the H2H's, Satin SBB and the Blue Moons then Nike opened up access to the rest of the Jordans with no or little resell/value to the wider audience.

But thats just my theory. As I have two accounts and one didnt have access at first.

Back
Top Bottom