Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
shhhhh. don't expose the mans, he tryna flex but also tryna sell on StockX.

I personally only buy what I can wear frequently. Anything in my closet that I can't enjoy I sell immediately. Almost all
my Js are gone.

Slim... u know not what you speakin... u soundin like a bamma... lol...:lol:

Received the ROTY's in the mail today. This is a really nice shoe; however, I dont like the flap. The material on the back side of the flap seems really cheap. Leather is nice but back to FTL. Can't wait for my Nigel's!!

2zyecdk.jpg

GR's today :nthat:

Wow
Already got shipping from SP for hyper royals
Quickest shipping from them ever
They must have tons of these in their warehouse
Definitely going with white laces

I said this probobly two or three weeks back.
That red and black union will have a higher resell value than the union storm blues.
I called it.
Today they are even value

in theory the black toes should be the more popular pair based on their respective gr releases (black toes resell for 300+, storm blues hit outlets)

In actuality, the silver collar on the black toes makes them look more like Mids - Old love/new love :stoneface:

in theory the black toes should be the more popular pair based on their respective gr releases (black toes resell for 300+, storm blues hit outlets)

In actuality, the silver collar on the black toes makes them look more like Mids - Old love/new love :stoneface:

Resale is based off hype, not logic :lol:

Anyone else get shipping for BT Unions that says “TEST: Checkout Page”? The funds have cleared but this has me spooked lol

Back
Top Bottom