Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
bruh, thats a size 8 vs a size 10 lol....see below and u will realize they are not even lol
unionblacktoe.JPG
unionbluetoe.JPG
Only $100 difference now.
It will be 30 to 40 bucks difference end of the year

AC840F66-BA69-4326-B00F-B8D8E228496A.jpeg

Just got the track red in from StockX and was wondering if this is the box they come in?? Just threw me off since it’s not in the regular Jordan 1 Nike box.

Thanks for any info

monkeyd monkeyd Nope, it's not but they use those generic boxes in Europe when they run out of the OG boxes (due to it being damaged or whatever) My Olive PSNY's came in that box smh

So I found these white spots on my off whites, Dont even know how it happened, I tried cleaning it and when its wet it looks normal but once it dries the spots re appear, its more visible in person. Looks like the paint chipped off or something. Any one got any advice? Would be much appreciated

Attachments

• 56CC695B-6D98-4791-8B92-81B6D2D88E3C.jpeg
    56CC695B-6D98-4791-8B92-81B6D2D88E3C.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 78
So I found these white spots on my off whites, Dont even know how it happened, I tried cleaning it and when its wet it looks normal but once it dries the spots re appear, its more visible in person. Looks like the paint chipped off or something. Any one got any advice? Would be much appreciated

That’s nothing lol

AC840F66-BA69-4326-B00F-B8D8E228496A.jpeg

Just got the track red in from StockX and was wondering if this is the box they come in?? Just threw me off since it’s not in the regular Jordan 1 Nike box.

Thanks for any info
no, came in a regular 1 box; but you can always find a one box to throw them in; and customize the tag

That $85 for Hyper Royals is tempting but I need every dollar for both of those Unions, SMH. Got a call from my manager on my day off today saying that I got the early morning shift position. Now I can wear my kicks a whole lot more. Getting off no later than 1:30p is going to be sweet!! Anyways here is today's fit.
IMAG0146.jpg

White on the swoosh as well
Looking like early stages of #glittergate

Back
Top Bottom