Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think these have moved up my list. I'd probably rank these as a close second behind Chicagos now.

IMG_20190125_065313.jpg

@bashmilk the crimsons (and turbo green) are a new iteration of the 1 - - Vintage. The detailing is supposed to harken an old and weathered pair - exposed foam tongue, colors appearing faded/off, etc. if you look at the 1s Tony Hawk is wearing in a Sole collector pieces that dropped a few days back you will see the crimsons are similar in coloring - which Tony has destroyed and colored over the collar. The ‘SP’ in the text is for Special Project so i’m betting there are plenty ‘interesting’ colorways on deck - hopefully like the 1.5s and rare airs they will fade away.

@2pacalypsenow Thanks man, you too! I'm a 10, what size are you? I actually swung by Newpark to grab my friend an 11 there.

@subtlewordplay I got my friend's pair there as well. I should've grabbed my size after seeing them in person :rofl: I've been on the fence the whole week but seeing them in hand solidified it. I was surprised that nobody was really there. I got there around 9:50 and was 4th in line. I actually swung by Valley Fair beforehand to scope out the line but there was already 10 - 15 people and I know one HOH only received one size run so I was assuming they would be the same. Looks like I made the right call because when I stopped by there yesterday afternoon and they said their shipment never came.

By the way, you guys should be able to use VIP rewards unless the manager wants to be a ****. It's not labeled as QS on the receipt even though that's what HOH Serramonte told me the day before when I asked if we could use rewards :stoneface:

Last edited:
end of the day anyone that has a pair in hand are they worth the 160.. and would you buy them again.. i see some people like them and some don't.. i really don't listen to people that don't have them in hand thanks fam

have to say these mids are fire to me... they are not much smaller than the Jordan 1 highs I Guess they work for me because I wear my jeans over all my jordans... these are my second pair of mids and have yet to rock one I will see how they feel after i rock them

end of the day anyone that has a pair in hand are they worth the 160.. and would you buy them again.. i see some people like them and some don't.. i really don't listen to people that don't have them in hand thanks fam
I doubled up. that should answer your question. these are serious sleepers. what I mean is these will be highly sought after in due time. this is the 1st 1 high og of its kind!

I think these have moved up my list. I'd probably rank these as a close second behind Chicagos now.

IMG_20190125_065313.jpg
fire BRO... going to rock mine for the first time this weekend.... the toe box leather on my 2016 is so soft feels like the 2018 Jordan 1 bread toe to me

@rick2345 From my knowledge only Redwood City, Serramonte, Newpark & Bayfair got them. Shoe Palace never received their shipment yet either. A few that I called said that they should release them on Monday.

@2pacalypsenow Thanks man, you too! I'm a 10, what size are you? I actually swung by Newpark to grab my friend an 11 there.

@subtlewordplay I got my friend's pair there as well. I should've grabbed my size after seeing them in person :rofl: I've been on the fence the whole week but seeing them in hand solidified it. I was surprised that nobody was really there. I got there around 9:50 and was 4th in line. I actually swung by Valley Fair beforehand to scope out the line but there was already 10 - 15 people and I know one HOH only received one size run so I was assuming they would be the same. Looks like I made the right call because when I stopped by there yesterday afternoon and they said their shipment never came.

By the way, you guys should be able to use VIP rewards unless the manager wants to be a ****. It's not labeled as QS on the receipt even though that's what HOH Serramonte told me the day before when I asked if we could use rewards :stoneface:

Damn dude, you covering the whole damn Bay Area! Thanks for the info.

toros23 toros23 I'm free for the time being so might as well haha. No worries! I'm not sure if anything past Concord received their shipment. I'd definitely call stores throughout the days to see if their shipment arrived.

no question 1's are meant to be worn and beat and they hold up and look better doing so

sally's

Back
Top Bottom