Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
519253079623991326.png

damn I forgot you know about the Blue Chill's

Weak releases so far, maybe we get a surprise og? Probly not, it gives me a chance to grab storms and possibly sails to add to the collection.....
Jordan 1.jpg
bored at work so did a quick ps copy paste from stockx stock pics...
I should do this with pairs I own and used to own just to see how far I’ve come in remastered life :lol:

I was hoping the white/black were making a return with the higher cut. But just disappointment with the fuzzy pair w/ plastic wings. :smh: Surely they’ll wanna make money at some point and drop something good.

No way I can keep up with all these new releases. Seem like every week it’s something dropping....

Ordered a pair of sbb’s and StockX rejected. I hope it wasn’t for the glitter issue because at this point it’s going to be hard to find a pair without it.

I’m highly pissed off at this for 2 reasons. I spent 175 for these when they had em at nikelab and did the whole customization thing with Nike and was told they weren’t gonna see the light of day again after then. Secondly they’re on the snkrs app for $110 smfh.

I’m highly pissed off at this for 2 reasons. I spent 175 for these when they had em at nikelab and did the whole customization thing with Nike and was told they weren’t gonna see the light of day again after then. Secondly they’re on the snkrs app for $110 smfh.

I guess we paid extra for the customization.

It's also funny/ strange that the Air Force 1s are more money.

Back
Top Bottom