Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Reading through the price hike talk...What's up with 1s going up? Even 2013 Chicago's are $500+!! Someone wants to trade me his pair for my 2017 black and red 13s and I just might do it. Haha. I know it's nothing compared to the 15 Chicago's but those 2015 prices are crazy now.

seems like everything is going up except Royals. most sizes still under $300.
i love my pair

I've always wondered why the royals didn't skyrocket in price. My only guess is the complete lack of consistency between pairs. The bred's that came out around the same time were fantastic. These were so inconsistent (leather panels, construction, etc.). That's my only guess.

Another draw for me to lose on

Sad Face GIF.gif

seems like everything is going up except Royals. most sizes still under $300.
i love my pair

I've always wondered why the royals didn't skyrocket in price. My only guess is the complete lack of consistency between pairs. The bred's that came out around the same time were fantastic. These were so inconsistent (leather panels, construction, etc.). That's my only guess.

I think its overall less desire for the black and blue colorway combined with how abundant they were. I dont get it either though..the iconic breds will always be #1 for me but royals are a close second

Way more restocks of the Royals. I swear royals restocked in some cities like a year after their release. That didn’t really happen with breds. Sort of the same thing happened with the shadows too.

Fine with me though I remember when dudes in this thread were paying nearly 1K for 2013 royals.

So with these 'SP' colorways like the turbo what's the actual deal with the leather? I've seen ref to fly leather but don't pay enough attention to know what that is referring to. Recycled or something?

So with these 'SP' colorways like the turbo what's the actual deal with the leather? I've seen ref to fly leather but don't pay enough attention to know what that is referring to. Recycled or something?
its got like 20 percent cow skin or something mixed with 70 percent prison toilet paper. The remaining 10 percent is bruce kilgore's tears to hold it all together

its got like 20 percent cow skin or something mixed with 70 percent prison toilet paper. The remaining 10 percent is bruce kilgore's tears to hold it all together

LOL

For real though what's the score with it? Texture looks weird af in pictures ...

Back
Top Bottom