Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
THIS. No Nike Air on the tongue, ok. No wings logo...
the mentality that colorways and shoes are sacred is almost completely lost by this point just off the hypebeasts/younger generation being ill-informed or not caring in general to the point where im almost guilty to be a part of that younger generation. freal we need to as a culture stop the hypebeasts. even though it can be entertaining for true sneakerheads as well i think it starts at youtube with beople like blazendary and qias and by this i dont mean completely boycoting them but at least encourage them to stop promoting the hypebeast 'culture'. keep in mind i do not include anyone like tonyd2wild or mr.foamer simpson with them due to their impact on the culture and the fact that they are also against hypebeasts and are to an extent purists like ourselves. i understand this is easier said than done but is still incredibly important to the culture.

AWWW HELLLLLL NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hellnaw.jpg

Long live the king

Yes I mean the 1.0 for any of you Chicago loving goofy cabrons

shoe looking like its garbage day every day.

and yes, if I'm talking all this hate, I will not cop them if they stay like that.

It’s crazy that there was actually a living person who designed those hideous SBB 3.0s. Like what goes through one’s brain when they design something like that? Can you imagine the type of person who puts a design like this together and thinks to themself “wow, these turned out well!” It’s hard to fathom that someone alive designed these and even worse that there was some approval process at Nike/JB that these monstrosities were given the “OK.” It’s also troubling that said might have a family that they go home to and look in the eyes all while unleashing something as vile as these SBB 3.0s onto the world.

Whomever designed these should be ashamed of themselves and question their own career judgment and abilities.

SSB 3 looks bad from those poor pics.

Ill wait until we get the HQ joints from NIKE FTL etc before deciding

Ill wait until we get the HQ joints from NIKE FTL etc before deciding

That's usually where the turn starts happening for most. They find the best pair, give it a white background with proper lighting and then snap those pics and photoshop any inconsistencies, then boom they go from "pass" to "need".

Personally, no amount of photos and fit pics can sway my opinion on these because we all knew what they could've and should've been if they had just followed the code of the black trinity remasters. Theres so much source material and they just said "Nah, f*ck that, hold my beer."

That's usually where the turn starts happening for most. They find the best pair, give it a white background with proper lighting and then snap those pics and photoshop any inconsistencies, then boom they go from "pass" to "need".

Personally, no amount of photos and fit pics can sway my opinion on these because we all knew what they could've and should've been if they had just followed the code of the black trinity remasters. Theres so much source material and they just said "Nah, f*ck that, hold my beer."

I think you’re right about this however this release is uniquely different though. They took the one part of SBBs that were the core of the release (soft, heavily tumbled-leather) and completely took it away. The term “SBB quality” doesn’t even apply to this release since they used some f-d up amalgamation of flyleather and patent leather here. Not only that but the monotone sole makes 0 sense since none of the other SBB releases used this. This design is honestly a complete failure on Nike/JB’s part.

Keep these twists comin’... Next up will be crinkled leather Chicago’s and breds, I guarantee it :smh:
if limited they will sell though

ie, satin black/red and royal 1's

though not as visually disastrous and won't be ultra limited, there is truth in that statement

lets keep it :emoji_100: fellas

I think Jordan 11s are probably the biggest meme Jordan shoe though. I'm deadass about to get the b/red 11's in December. Never owned a pair of 11's before but I've always wanted either B/red or Space Jam's like the OG's. All I need is 1 pair.

I have always found XIs to be really ugly. They look like some weird clown shoe, and the bigger the size the more the effect.

Back
Top Bottom