• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
****RESERVATION****

Check Nike (not SNKRS) app, search for Jordan 1 High OG, might be able to reserve those Not NotForResales. Not sure what cities, but Nike Grove (Los Angeles) was an option. Had trouble on my iPhone, had to use my old android.

Last edited:
Trying to do more laces swaps and less purchasing lol. I never really considered the red ones in theses but I like them a lot
C01956AA-3F61-4D59-80F5-04B56E316A07.jpeg

Think imma rock black toes today. This thread gives me inspiration thanks guys. (No lace swap)

****RESERVATION****

Check Nike (not SNKRS) app, search for Jordan 1 High OG, might be able to reserve those Not NotForResales. Not sure what cities, but Nike Grove (Los Angeles) was an option. Had trouble on my iPhone, had to use my old android.
what did you see and what were you able to tap on? i just have a greyed-out "coming soon"

managed to get a reserve somehow.....couldnt choose a size because all sizes were greyed out, but i was able to pick Nike NYC from locations below and hit reserve and got a reserve in processing for my 10.5. i guess it auto-picked the size from my pref/settings.

what did you see and what were you able to tap on? i just have a greyed-out "coming soon"

If you scroll down past that, all the way near the bottom, I think there’s stores listed and you click on one, then a reserve button below it.

Couldn’t get it to work on iPhone though, only Android.

It reserves whatever size is linked to your account (last purchase or setting). Pick up today and tomorrow.

I believe the button was underneath the “stores availability” part. I know it sounds weird but that’s what I recall. I was half asleep so take this with a grain of salt.

10 min after getting a confirmation that's it's available for pickup I got another email stating it's sold out....oh well.

Back
Top Bottom