Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Casual Friday wear

IMG_20190802_064026.jpg

Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chi what lol?

Yup. And I almost sold these babies

good thing you didn't sell them. I still have mine in my rotation. The quality is easily one of the best in my collection. They're probably top 10, up there with the banned 1's, SBBs, Unions, etc.

good thing you didn't sell them. I still have mine in my rotation. The quality is easily one of the best in my collection. They're probably top 10, up there with the banned 1's, SBBs, Unions, etc.
Yeah they are indeed very buttery. I walked into HOH one morning saw them and had to pick them up. This was way before the AJ1 Hype hit. Good old days...

Not really... Yes NA branding would be better but these things are truely amazing on their own. From the sock liner to behinde the tongue- its all about the details. Should have doubled up

Eh I agree about the design but Jumpman 1s are a no-go for me. No reason to taint a collection with those. To each his own though.

why not just leave the extra laces in the box with the shoes they came with? seems unnecessary.

I can't speak for bashmilk bashmilk , but for me, I hate clutter. Having everything in an organized place feels better mentally. It might seem excessive to you or others, but we are probably the types that have to have everything in its right place or it will drive us nuts.

Not really... Yes NA branding would be better but these things are truely amazing on their own. From the sock liner to behinde the tongue- its all about the details.

Exactly. The Jumpman branding in no way ruined the shoes. This particular shoe has details and quality some Nike Air releases don't even have. That sockliner is one of a kind. There are some great Jumpman models that released around this time. The red Gucci's are another one. The first release. Amazing sneaker, quality and comfort. :nthat:

I leave all my J1 laces in a one-gallon ziplock so it’s a one stop shop when I need a lace swap but @Bash inspired me to move my laces into my slideout concord 11 box that gets zero use.

Exactly. The Jumpman branding in no way ruined the shoes. This particular shoe has details and quality some Nike Air releases don't even have. That sockliner is one of a kind. There are some great Jumpman models that released around this time. The red Gucci's are another one. The first release. Amazing sneaker, quality and comfort. :nthat:

Yeah I just think the Jumpman branding ruins ANY AJ1s because the shoe already has really prominent Nike branding with a giant swoosh on the side. Throwing a Jumpman on the tongue looks stupid and it’s a detail I can’t overlook.

Back
Top Bottom