Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
350 lbs? Do you live with your grandmother ?
Damn bro for real? :smh:
giphy.gif

I'm showing the store in Eastland is getting them but that store has been closed for 2 months. I wonder if it's the new store on 8 mile? What part of Michigan you in cause I'm showing more than just 2?
It’s only Fairlane & Eastland, I’m in Westland but I searched my old zip from Detroit as well, same results. Double check your search, the closest stores outside of those 2 are 1 in Toledo & somewhere in Indiana fam.

Last edited:
It’s only Fairlane & Eastland, I’m in Westland but I searched my old zip from Detroit as well, same results. Double check your search, the closest stores outside of those 2 are 1 in Toledo & somewhere in Indiana fam.
You are right. I wasn't paying attention. Was watching a show with my wife and just glanced. Looks like they just switched it from first come first serve to app reservation.

That many cals will be in the gaining cat.

Cutting will be more along 1700-2400 pending how many calories you burn.

To gain that much it takes time and a ton of calories.
Food quality has more of an effect than food quantity. Not all calories are the same. Factor in when you eat and the current physiologic needs of the body, and fat deposition will vary wildly. Also, once you’re in metabolic derangement with insulin resistance or resistant behaviors, even eating well will cause you to gain body fat. Super complicated process, which is why a lot of people have hard time losing body fat.

Food quality has more of an effect than food quantity. Not all calories are the same. Factor in when you eat and the current physiologic needs of the body, and fat deposition will vary wildly. Also, once you’re in metabolic derangement with insulin resistance or resistant behaviors, even eating well will cause you to gain body fat. Super complicated process, which is why a lot of people have hard time losing body fat.
and to make it worse, the more you lose the harder it gets to lose more..
Not sure if it's something there's evidence for as I've never researched it, but it's felt like my body has been through stages where it simply refuses to burn fat like it's protecting itself.
I think most of the weight loss is down to cutting out things like pringles (once I popped.. I didn't stop.. lol..) and not eating anything after my evening meal.
I ain't giving up chocolate for nothing, but I use it as a self-incentive to exercise.

and to make it worse, the more you lose the harder it gets to lose more..
Not sure if it's something there's evidence for as I've never researched it, but it's felt like my body has been through stages where it simply refuses to burn fat like it's protecting itself.
I think most of the weight loss is down to cutting out things like pringles (once I popped.. I didn't stop.. lol..) and not eating anything after my evening meal.
I ain't giving up chocolate for nothing, but I use it as a self-incentive to exercise.
Try reverse dieting for a few months. Once you've been in a caloric deficit for a while your body learns to be more efficient with consuming as little calories as possible hence the diminishing return of fat loss.

Try reverse dieting for a few months. Once you've been in a caloric deficit for a while your body learns to be more efficient with consuming as little calories as possible hence the diminishing return of fat loss.
And look at your macros and make sure you’re getting enough protein and fats to support muscle gain and your metabolic needs. Sounds counter intuitive, but you need a certain amount of healthy fats each day, or you can trigger that famine response. I would periodically recheck my body composition and recalibrate my meal plans to that.

Taking Adderall makes doing this a lot easier.

Taking Adderall makes doing this a lot easier.
i have adhd so that stuff makes me kinda robotic, but i've seen ppl who don't have adhd take that sh*t & start wildin. i would not recommend carelessly taking those, and especially not to lose weight fore they're highly addictive.

man, anybody else get a boner whenever they read a well written post on nt

it's so refreshing after seeing nothing but incorrect uses of "your", dumb arguments, memes, bad jokes that get run into the ground, etc. all day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom