• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20190903_193124.jpg

Did the obsidians come in packing box that had that dumb Nike branded packing tape? My pair says delivered but nothing at my door

Anyone have experiences with Foot District? They haven't responded to me and I've sent them tweets since Friday about the wrong size in a raffle win for the Obsidians.

Did the obsidians come in packing box that had that dumb Nike branded packing tape? My pair says delivered but nothing at my door
Unfortunately yes. I think they all come in that box from nike now. I've ordered shoes that were on disco & heat alike & they all been in that Nike "check" inside box. smh

Unfortunately yes. I think they all come in that box from nike now. I've ordered shoes that were on disco & heat alike & they all been in that Nike "check" inside box. smh
I filed a claim with fedex. If it turns out they actually delivered it to my addy and not someone else’s I’m def filing something again Nike. I’ve never had anything happen to my packages ever. Until now, this the first box I’ve ever received from Nike that has their stupid branding on the delivery box

I filed a claim with fedex. If it turns out they actually delivered it to my addy and not someone else’s I’m def filing something again Nike. I’ve never had anything happen to my packages ever. Until now, this the first box I’ve ever received from Nike that has their stupid branding on the delivery box

Chill, they’ll come tomorrow. Sometimes they mark as delivered before they are.

Although at my complex I've seen packages left at the front door for days and in a few cases a week without anything happening to the package since Nike started this new packing box (why Nike) I have all my orders shipped to my job.

Back
Top Bottom