Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
When JB stops playing around and reintroduces this cut/shape then I’ll start copping kicks again

I know people sh*t on the 16's for the shade of red used but honestly I think that was the closest to the OG. So if they do release the 85' remaster and it's that darker shade of red nobody better be surprised and start bitc*in about it. I just hope its smooth leather and nike stops with tumble.

Sidenote: those pristine metallics :nthat:

'16 looks darker than that. That looks more like '13.

I dont own the 13s but heres an old pic of my b/red collection. The 16's and 85's look like the same shade of red in natural lighting.
sJke3OR.jpg

I know people sh*t on the 16's for the shade of red used but honestly I think that was the closest to the OG. So if they do release the 85' remaster and it's that darker shade of red nobody better be surprised and start bitc*in about it. I just hope its smooth leather and nike stops with tumble.

I don't mind the shade of red used on the '16, it's that stupid tumbled leathervthat I hate on them (and '17 royals).

I don't mind the shade of red used on the '16, it's that stupid tumbled leathervthat I hate on them (and '17 royals).

Same, not a fan of the tumble but it was a damn good release and they were prob the closest to the 85's that we've had compared to all other retros sans '94. I will forever dislike nike for tumbling the black trinity and halfheartedly giving them the "banned" treatment should of just made them all like the chi/black toes material wise. Both my pairs greatly softened over time due to wear and have a nice natural worn look going on (for the head that's into that sort of thing).

Tbh, until they fix the awful swoosh and midsole arch on the tooling, 1s will never be “close to the OG.” I doubt Nike/JB ever fixes the tooling tbh because that would be very expensive given they’re still using the same 2001 molds on 2019 releases.

Opened up the box for my Bred Toes...glitter everywhere. Literally the only shoe to ever glitter on me.

after how long? cause your post reminds me that i havent laid eyes on my bredtoes in a long time as well. im about to check my pair when i get home.

Same, not a fan of the tumble but it was a damn good release and they were prob the closest to the 85's that we've had compared to all other retros sans '94. I will forever dislike nike for tumbling the black trinity and halfheartedly giving them the "banned" treatment should of just made them all like the chi/black toes material wise. Both my pairs greatly softened over time due to wear and have a nice natural worn look going on (for the head that's into that sort of thing).
still haven't unDS '16 breds or '17broyals. still rocking '13s for both

Man I haven't opened the boxes to some of mine since I got them.....wonder where glitter sits on those. The only pair I have it on that I know of is my SBB's, that I clean every month or so.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on Sbb 3.0 in a size 9.5 ( I’ve heard bad things about stockx as of late ) but they’re cheaper on there compare to goat .

Back
Top Bottom