Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have noticed jb been stealing alot of my ideas,first not for sale then the dior 1 collab..i deserve credit and the spot on marketing team .

I have noticed jb been stealing alot of my boy Amen ideas,first not for sale then the dior 1 collab..i deserve credit and the spot on marketing team .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-13-18-17-21.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-13-18-17-21.png
    759.7 KB · Views: 149
doubtful .... next year JB will release another iteration (probably the pair folks wanted - all leather black/orange) so this will be less sought after.
I’d like for this to be true, but I personally doubt it. Would be damn near identical to what we just got, save for the finish and outsole color, and as far as I can remember JB doesn’t usually release pairs so similar so close in proximity (the recent men’s and women’s UNCs are the only exception I can think of to this). In a few years though...I wouldn’t be surprised in the least.

For anyone that has the turbo greens how do you like them? Been thinking about scooping up a pair, like how the colors are a bit different than the usual

man... JB really stays releasing a million different mediocre colorways

can't blame them. if they sell they sell

I just can't imagine wearing most of these over any of the 20+ great colorways we've gotten the last several years

For anyone that has the turbo greens how do you like them? Been thinking about scooping up a pair, like how the colors are a bit different than the usual

I love them...as wild as it sounds they are one of my if not most complimented Jordan 1. Even people who aren't in to sneakers tell me they like the colors on them. My only gripe is the leather could be better, but it is what it is, and I could do without the text on the side.

The thing that kills me is that they always try to bait you in with the Bulls cw on stuff like this. This new "style" would've been the perfect opportunity to use a lesser used color on a 1.
We have Breds, Chi's, Black Toes, Bred toes, Gym Reds, Coutures, Track Reds and i'm probably missing a couple. We don't need anymore black/red/white 1 colorways in a different colorblocking!

The thing that kills me is that they always try to bait you in with the Bulls cw on stuff like this. This new "style" would've been the perfect opportunity to use a lesser used color on a 1.
We have Breds, Chi's, Black Toes, Bred toes, Gym Reds, Coutures, Track Reds and i'm probably missing a couple. We don't need anymore black/red/white 1 colorways in a different colorblocking!
You 100 percent right fam but the shoe is dope with them white laces and I can’t pass on them I weak lol

Back
Top Bottom