Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1581608195534.png

did not Get Em.

First got ‘em since black sacai blazers... and before that, the spiderverse 1s back in December 2018. Does nike emails order confirm right after? I don’t remember and still haven’t gotten anything.
Congrats man.... my last win from SNKRS was Obsidians and they let me pick up locally trough access pass.... seems like ages ago

damn near everything sells out gets loaded to stock x so they can make like 20 bucks

then we get the pleasure of paying a middle man like 20 bucks too.

20 bucks? I doubt it will be that low. Even the Sweaty Backboard 3.0 are selling for like 300 and these UNC to CHI are way better.

Which is aggravating .... I couldnt get a 10.5 which is usually an abundant size but no.. lets get this 20 bucks popping. Now to rely on bloody Foot Apps that put 100 programmers to work around the clock to figure out a way to backdoor through the front door via FLX.

MajesticAliveBanteng-size_restricted.gif

20 bucks? I doubt it will be that low. Even the Sweaty Backboard 3.0 are selling for like 300 and these UNC to CHI are way better.

depends on size honestly. Takes to much time for prices to rise on some cases.

early on possible to score a good price.

and this is even before shipments and footstore pairs are in hand

Screenshot_20200213-100015_StockX.jpg

I wouldn't use release day info as any indicator. From what I've seen, most Jordan 1s rise in the aftermarket and all I'm saying is these seem to be perceived much better than the Sweaty Backboard 3.0s and even those are re-selling for close to $300.

Only 1s I got on my radar this year are the Navys with the silver swoosh...if those end up actually looking like the mock ups. Pass on everything else for now.

Back
Top Bottom